Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently, the web version of Facebook just keeps the exact same posts at the top of your news feed for days, yet the mobile version keeps it up to date.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Must be yet another push to get everybody to use the mobile apps instead.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I use Facebook on my computer too and I literally never see this problem?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm honestly reaching my point that the more I keep seeing Fox News being shoved all over YouTube, I want to smash my computer through the window. They have to be paying YouTube to push their content all over the site, there seriously is no other explanation for why their videos are not only all over the homepage, but also being recommended on other non-political junk like pet videos, cartoon shows, music recordings, ASMR, even fricken SESAME STREET! If I had ever actually watched any of their junk, it'd make sense because the recommended would be based on search/watch history, but I've never gone out of my way to watch any of their biased, unfactual, falsified, sensationalized propaganda.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It literally seems to be a you problem honestly. I’m not getting a single thing from them. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, YouTube has finally introduced a new feature that's actually pretty useful: the ability to break up your video's timeline into separate chapters, so that way viewers can skip ahead to a specific part of a video if they want to. I've already applied it to some of my longer videos, and I have to say, it's really neat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see YouTube's done some redesigning again, this time with its various different icons and such, and man, they couldn't possibly be any colder and impersonal - like literally, they're just vector outlines, and that's it. Really ugly and simplistic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Facebook just keep getting slower and slower? Like seriously, it's taking the words you type like five times longer to actually appear on screen than being typed on the keyboard. Even a simple, one-sentence comment takes up to a minute or longer to actually appear on screen when typing it only takes a few seconds.

EDIT: Okay, this appears to be a problem exclusive to Firefox. Strange, because for the longest time, Facebook worked better in Firefox than Chrome; now it's the other way around.