Now what's going on with YouTube?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No yeah, so far mine have been successful as well! I just kind of rolled my eyes with the fact that now they feel this new feature is necessary when copyright is already determined the minute a video is uploaded (where you still have the option to remove the offending area anyway).

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welp, this new feature is quite reassuring:

EDIT: Well, at least it still went through with no problems. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My recent street scene upload says the video is unavailable..... even though it actually is.... and I went to see if something happened. Nothing.

What the heck is going on? :confused:

I also want to mention my upload before that has advertisements playing on it even though there is no copyright claim whatsoever!

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I also see YouTube's gone back to that thing where if a video has been removed for whatever reason, it's automatically removed from whatever playlists you added them to . . . which doesn't sound a big deal, but I mean, at least if you can see that a video is no longer available, you can still get the URL and Google it to see what the video was that's no longer available (because search results will turn up in the video was linked on other pages).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something fishy seems to be going on with the algorithms right now that practically every other video you watch on YouTube, the recommended videos on the right side of the page is now always full of new Fox News videos - particularly Tucker Carlson.

Any Del

Reaction score
Something fishy is right Snowth, or my name is Stinky Lulu. . . and it's not!