None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, this is one of the rare occasions where when they say it's going to be below average during the month, they're actually right! Today was the first day of the season I had to wear a jacket outside, and it's going to be even colder next week! Nearly 30 degrees below average some days!

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Wow, this is one of the rare occasions where when they say it's going to be below average during the month, they're actually right! Today was the first day of the season I had to wear a jacket outside, and it's going to be even colder next week! Nearly 30 degrees below average some days!

:excited: :excited: :excited:
I know right??? The downside to this, however, is that because of the really cool weather, everyone is already jumping to Christmas, putting up lights and wreaths, despite it being only early November! :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately, people do that every year anymore, regardless of what the weather's like. :smirk:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yea.
I guess, I get it...life sucks, people wanna get to the joys of Christmas as soon as possible. But, idk, I don't wanna see a bunch of Christmas stuff everywhere for two months in a row (sometimes even in October!).
But it is what it is, I suppose. Loving the cool weather!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I work inside a warehouse and this guy has continuously worn short sleeves, even on 30 degree days with light snow... I'm beginning to wonder if he's D'Snowth.

@D'Snowth What is your ideal temp?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd say the 50s. Ideal for being able to wear sweaters and such very comfortably without them making you sweaty, but not so bone-chilling cold to warrant having to bundle up in added layers like jackets or coats when stepping outside . . . not that that bothers me too much, but I mean, if I we're talking about just everyday temp, then I'd definitely go with the 50s.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I could live with that... I feel like by me we had a week of fall, since we plummeted from the 70s to 30s in like a week.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
no snow for us down here, but it's very cold - like low 20s, high teens cold. :big_grin: