Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol. I have the soundtrack to the Cartoon "Madeline" If anybody wants it.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
DISNEY SONGS
Stuff up for offer, and even if it's not listed, ask anyways. I have a bunch of random songs from a lot of things (ex: The Monkey's Uncle, Part of the Heart of the Sky, The Ugly Bug Ball, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, etc) My way of thanking people for sending me muppet mp3s for my dad and I.

FULL SOUNDTRACKS:
Aladdin, Brother Bear, Camp Rock, Cars, Enchanted, Emperor's New Groove, Hercules, High School Musical, HSM2, Jungle Book, Lilo+Stitch, Lilo+Stitch Island favorites, Lion King, Lion King 1/2, Lion King 2, Little Mermaid, Meet the Robinsons, Mulan, Mulan 2, Newsies, Nightmare Before Xmas, Oliver+Company, Peter Pan, Peter Pan 2, Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl (1), Pocahontas, Tarzan, Treasure Planet, Toy Story 2, Wall-E, Winnie the Pooh

PARTIAL SOUNDTRACKS (mostly the main themes):
Bambi 2, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Dumbo, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lady+The Tramp, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Toy Story

BROADWAY:
Lion King, Tarzan, Little Mermaid (Beauty and the Beast got lost)

Various others:
Disney Mania 1-5, Disney Lullabies, Disney/Pixar RoadTrip, Twice Charmed (Cinderella sequel play for Disney Cruiselines), The Best of Country Sing the Best of Disney

From the Parks:
Magic in The Streets (parade music), Party Mix (Xmas, Halloween, Pirate and Princess), Four Parks One World (ride/attraction music), Fantasmic!
, Wishes, Spectromagic
Adding on...
I have the following soundtracks too

COMPLETE Kingdom Hearts, Finding Nemo the Musical, Nightmare Revisited, Spirit, El Dorado, Willy Wonka, Prince of Egypt, All Dogs Go To Heaven, and Wolfrider's Reflections (ElfQuest)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Already sent you a PM PanInScarlet, no worries if it takes some time loading it all, I can wait.
:halo:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Does anyone have Lady and the Tramp 2 soundtrack? I've been struggling to find it and I can't...
And Little Mermaid 2 would be nice too!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
And Little Mermaid 2 would be nice too!
Hey Pan! I have the songs from Little Mermaid 2 recorded off videos from YouTube... let me know if you still want them. They're definitely not soundtrack quality, but they're listenable.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Hey Pan! I have the songs from Little Mermaid 2 recorded off videos from YouTube... let me know if you still want them. They're definitely not soundtrack quality, but they're listenable.
definitely! xD

I wanna learn how to do that...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Prawny? Could you send those to me too please? And if anyone has, songs from Ariel's Beginnings.

*Supporter/fanboy of da goil what with da fishy friends.