Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
prawncracker: Oliver and company and 'You've got a friend in me' from TS2 - check.
Colbynfriends: Oggie's Song (NBXmas), On My Way (Brother Bear) , I See An Elephant Fly (Dumbo), Another Believer (MTR), entire Aladdin Soundtrack - check

Did you want the rest of the Aladdin soundtrack too? like the bg noises? and also I have these various aladdin songs:
Proud of Your Boy - Clay Aiken version
Out of Thin Air - Aladdin 3
Forget About Love - Aladdin 2
Are You In Or Out - Aladdin 3

Expect the files later tonight when I'm not on a campus computer xD

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Pan, could I have the soundtrack of my honey-loving namesake (Pooh), please?

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Pan, could I have the soundtrack of my honey-loving namesake (Pooh), please?
lol of course. These are the songs I have (not necessarily a 'soundtrack'):
My Friends Tigger and Pooh theme song, Heffalumps and Woozles, Horribly Hazardous Heffalumps, In the Name of the Hundred Acre Woods, Little Mr. Roo, The Name Game, Shoulder to Shoulder, Winnie the Pooh (Carly Simons version), With a Few Good Friends, Little Black Rain Cloud, Luv-a-Bye, Rumbly in My Tumbly, Up Down Touch the Ground, Winnie the Pooh (original chorus), Forever and Ever, Never Alone (Eeyore's Lullaby), Your Heart Will Lead You Home, Pooh's Lullabee, Someone like Me (Tigger's theme), The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers.
Want em all or just some?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
prawncracker: Oliver and company and 'You've got a friend in me' from TS2 - check.
Did you send these? Just checking, 'cause if you did I haven't gotten them. :smirk:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Did you want the rest of the Aladdin soundtrack too? like the bg noises? and also I have these various aladdin songs:
Proud of Your Boy - Clay Aiken version
Out of Thin Air - Aladdin 3
Forget About Love - Aladdin 2
Are You In Or Out - Aladdin 3

Expect the files later tonight when I'm not on a campus computer xD
I'll talke those too, but what do you mean by big noises? thanks Pan in Scarlet

vaati64

Reaction score
hey paninscarlet! could you please send me the entire soundtrack to the jungle book? my email is vaati64@yahoo.com thanks in advance!:smile:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
and I just sent it lol
Sorry, babysitting five monsters all under the age of six this week. It's hectic. :insatiable: