Non-adversarial Ernie/Cookie Monster skits

SesameMike

Reaction score
How many of the skits that primarily starred Ernie and the Cookie Monster were non-confrontational? That is, CM was pretty much an ally, not an adversary, of Ernie, and/or didn't get anything off Ernie that Ernie didn't want CM to have.

I can only think of two:

-- Dee, dee-dee... CM actually said nothing in this one. He just quickly produced artifacts in tune with Ernie's song.

-- The discussion of "Hope". While this one did still end with CM eating up all of Ernie's cookies, it was because Ernie intended him to; there was no coercion or trickery on CM's part, as happened all too many other times.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some more:

A two-part skit where Cookie Monster spends the night with Ernie and has a bad dream about cookies (and Ernie ended up giving Cookie Monster some cookies)

A skit where Ernie and Cookie Monster discuss their differences and similarities

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I saw the one about 'hope' on 'You Tube.' That was a good one. I think another one that deserves mention would be CMs 'soft-boiled' cookie song. Though there might have been some trickery in that one when CM eats Ernie's pan. I think that was how it ended. It's been a while since I've seen that.

maxdrive

Reaction score
Share is one of my favs where they both end up shareing the cookies and milk together. I must say i prefer the orgenal to the new oen with elmo seemed to fit with cookie monster more then him