Noel MacNeal

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Sorry! I just noticed this, Cindy; didn't mean to ignore you.

I forgot the name of his show, but if Ya'll be in Texas his show might come through there since they were coming north from the bottom parts of Florida.

If you email me, to remind me to check with him, I'll get you that info!

FOZ
No problem Kev, I didn't feel ignored. Being this short, I'm used to being overlooked sometimes. :cry: I'm not sure where I read it, but I believe that Matt is performing in "A First Time for Everything" which isn't coming our way (at least in the present schedule). We did see "Surprise Party" recently which was really good. I highly encourage everyone to go see a Vee production if they can. It's the next best thing to actually being in Woodland Valley. And it's so nice to see all the little tots get excited when they see their favorite characters. Kids were in the aisles dancing the Bear Cha-Cha-Cha. How cute!

By the way... what's that smell? Smells like pancakes!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Princess Melora said:
The Bear franchise is alive and well too -- there are plans for a series of direct-to-video releases showing Bear in the real world (interacting with real people outside the Big Blue House) to be taped in the spring.
That's excellent news! I'll be spreading the word :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
lflipper said:
Scott,

I didn't know that they weren't making any new episodes, but I bet that is exactly what they meant and it was taken the wrong way.

I live in Massachusetts, it was one near me that they just opened in Leominster. It was just party stuff but they would make good dinner plates for you folks! =)

Thanks for your reply!!

Lynn & Mackenzie =) :smile:
Hi there :smile:

Thanks for the info! I live about 20 minutes east of Leominster, but I drive through that area all the time. If I'm lucky, I'll have a chance to stop in for some discounted Bear stuff soon.

Are you going to Sesame Street Live next month in Lowell? I'm thinking of getting tickets for myself and my three year old daughter. We saw "Let's Be Friends" last winter, and this year they've got "Everyone Makes Music," which I'm pretty interested to see.

Hope you're keeping warm!

Luke

Reaction score
NMac said:
Reports of my demise (and the show's) have been greatly exaggerated.
I bet it's reassuring to know though that if you ever did kick the bucket you'd instantly trigger a discounting frenzy on kids toys. Not many guys can say that ....

(My cash is on Treelo starting the rumor, he wants a bigger share of the loot from these video specials - "Treelo In The Big Green House". Watch out !)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
NMac said:
Reports of my demise (and the show's) have been greatly exaggerated.

Happy holidays.

Noel MacNeal
*GASP*

*holds back fanboy inside*

Ahem... hello... It's good to hear you and the show haven't met their "demise" yet... *giggle*

Princeton

Reaction score
Well, since this thread is three years old and the links don't work anymore, how's about a new pic of Noel?

krmom

Reaction score
Noel MacNeal fan club

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get a Noel MacNeal signed photo, or if there is any Noel MacNeal fanclub. My twins are very interested in puppeteers, and especially like Noel MacNeal from Bear in the Big Blue House (which they see on DVDs).
By the way, any plans for new Bear episodes? Does anyone know what this talented puppeteer is doing now?
Thanks for any information you can provide.

krmom

SSLFan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get a Noel MacNeal signed photo, or if there is any Noel MacNeal fanclub. My twins are very interested in puppeteers, and especially like Noel MacNeal from Bear in the Big Blue House (which they see on DVDs).
By the way, any plans for new Bear episodes? Does anyone know what this talented puppeteer is doing now?
Thanks for any information you can provide.

krmom
Bear is cancelled.:cry: