Nintendo makes the Switch!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Here's some gameplay footage of Mario Odyssey. Still looks awesome as heck. (By now, I've probably watched the E3 trailer like 15 times, LOL)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I got a Switch for Christmas, and I've really been loving it so far. I only have three games for it at the time I am posting this (which are Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Sonic Mania), but they are very enjoyable games. I always say that quality beats quantity.

And oh man, don't even get me started on how much I love Odyssey. I won't spoil anything because there are lots of great secrets and surprises, but if you have a Switch or are planning on getting one, it is a must own. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. It brings back memories of Mario 64 and Sunshine, but at the same time it's unlike any Mario game you've ever played.

And Mania is great as well. If you like the classic Sonic games for the Genesis, you will love Mania. It has both reimagined classic zones like Green Hill and Chemical Plant, and new zones like Studiopolis and Mirage Saloon.

BTW, I still have yet to try Breath of the Wild, but I've heard that's an amazing game as well, so I'll have to check it out.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So how come this thread kind of just... died?

Anyway...
YAAAAAY!!! Smash Bros. Ultimate!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Call me a pervert if you will, but I'm kinda mad they shrunk down Samus' breasts in the new Smash game. :shifty:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Call me a pervert if you will, but I'm kinda mad they shrunk down Samus' breasts in the new Smash game. :shifty:
The same was done to Snake's butt, but it's still an early build. We don't know if things will change in the final game.

There was a promise that the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI (published by Nintendo) won't be censored in the West, so maybe Nintendo of America wasn't responsible for this like so many others are complaining about.

https://www.dualshockers.com/dragon-quest-xi-no-censorship-yes-puff-puff/

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Welp, Smash Bros. Direct tomorrow; my money's on Geno.