Nightmare Before Christmas

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm bumping up an old thread here:

I just got the newest NECA NBX action figure sets from amazingtoyz.com and toywiz.com for a LOT less than several other websites are offering them for. Also, toywiz has an exclusive "Pirate Jack" from James and the Giant Peach (for $30 USD).

One thing I didn't get yet is from amazingtoyz.com: 24" talking Jack Action Figure!! Same articulation as the regular action figure.

teddyObear

Reaction score
Yes yes! i love NBC!
I've gotten a few things from Hot Topic but that was only when i was visiting the USA (none here in Can). I got some earings and chapstick. I was EXTREMLY tempted to get the blanket but i had to say no. I also have a NBC purse and i just looooove it. But yes, i got the soundtrack this christmas :smile: so cool. It has also been on tv alot lately.
I think it is more of the Character development i like in the story then the actual story (don't get me wrong, i love the story) but i love how Jack's character grows throught the entire movie. So amazing. You don't see much of that anymore.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*hugs Fozzie for bumping* I would have never seen this :big_grin: TNBC is my favorite movie *pokes link in sig* I got the new 2 disk soundtrack for christmas (Marilyn Manson does a great verson of This is Halloween :smile:) I also got a hoodie, a shirt, and the video game(oogies revenge for ps2) and some HT gift cards. This friday I'm going to Hot Topic and going on a TNBC shopping spree!!!!!!

Now if I can lose enough weight by halloween...even if I'm a girl, I wouldnt mind going out as jack. But right now (even though I am somewhat tall) I am not skinny enough. Maybe I could make a Barrel Costume instead :stick_out_tongue:

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Oh wow, I can't help but just love this movie so darn much! I remember watching it back when I was about 6 and being hooked on it since then! I used to rent it when ever I got the chance, (which was like, every once a week or more!) Sometimes mom would start to get upset and ask me why I was renting it since it wasn't around Christmas time... of course though I'd think of something like, "Well, mom it's almost Easter! The Easter Bunny's in it at one point!"

I actually hadn't seen it in afew years, but just recently I was reintroduced to it and now love it even more then before! I can practically recite the whole movie and I looove all the songs, (Danny Elfman has one wonderfull voice!) I'm always looking for any products around the malls and stores... Hot Topic has quite afew, and some movie stores, but that's it. It was the first thing on my Christmas list and after going to nearly every store that sells movies... ...we couln't find it :frown: So now I'm back to renting it every few days.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i was gonna say or the Disney Store in the mall too... but that was 2 weeks ago know that i seen em there, and sice christmas is over with now, they probbly more then likly put away (like WalMart, Target, Karmrt, etc.) all there christmas movies til next year. but... theres always eBay too :smirk:

Frogster

Reaction score
How interesting it is to find a post about this movie when lately all I've been trying to find at Best Buy IS this movie. I haven't seen it since I was a kid... it's one of a kind, to say the least!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have noticed that it only seems to be out in stores around christmastime, ocasionally halloween. Like I said before, amazon is your best bet