NFFC Big plans announced for the Muppet gang

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(*D'Snowth stands on chair and yells like a Frat Boy*) Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I'll tell you why Ryan. Bo probably read the article again and noticed something at the end he hadn't aken into account when making his first post here. The same thing I noticed. The link to the news in this article goes straight to... Jim Hill Media's page.
And let's just say that Jim Hill's past Muppet articles haven't amounted to even a hill of beans if you know what I mean.

Personally, if all this comes to be, then I'll be glad and busy busy busy with all the new additions to the Muppet Listings. But cause of the JHM link at the bottom, I'm a bit suspicious and a shade dubious that all will come to pass as reported. The reality show, that's already being produced so that won't surprise me, it's all the other stuff there.

Oh, and this business about Kermit visiting 500 different places... Hope one of them is either somewhere I can actually go and see him here in PR or on Sesame Street's 37th season. Don't you think that SS is a place Kermit's been wanting to go back to for the longest time?
Well, here's to dragonfly wishes and swamp water dreams.

Aaron

Reaction score
the article is not written by jim hill

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I hope this is true. Does anyone know what the nffc convention is exactly?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Scratch that... actually did my own search and it is some disney fan club thing... which means that if all this is true, there should be people who went to this convention who could back it up.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
out of what was announced, i am most excited about the christmas special. the 50th anniversary special sounds promising, as long as there are a lot of muppets in it.

I have mixed feelings about the reality series. It will probably be the first reality show that I choose to watch. However, I have a feeling that there will be very little appearances by secondary or obscure characters. I guess that kermit, miss piggy, gonzo and pepe will probably be in it, and it's possible that fozzie, scooter and rizzo might be there, as well as statler and waldorf, but the others might not be present.

does anybody know if the six-episode reality series will be a summer series or a spring series?

beaker

Reaction score
Well this wasnt written by Jim Hill, and it was just the facts of the show.
And ya gotta love the Swedish Chef pix! Would aloved to have been there, despise the fact a Disneyana convention would make me go into hive inducing convulsions:smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
I think this is interesting news, but tieing the muppets into extreme sports and using them to help pimp the super bowl? I don't know about that. A lot of that stuff has the muppets piggy backing on other stuff. I suppose it is the first step, but still.

I just hope we get some good stuff.