Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I'm in the states, I will wait till it come out here. I am also a CS member as well.

what is the web address? I was wanting to chesck it out.

doc hopper

Reaction score
just playing around, i took the lasso tool in photoshop, threw it around Animal's nose (from the MR Animal photo) and enlarged it just a little - and it looks perfect.

mrsieve

Reaction score
For those who haven't read about the changes still being made to Animal, check out posts 297, 309 on page 22 or there abouts.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Here's another picture,

This came from a style guide which I own and in fact it's very possibly from the same one that Master Replic uses! My style guide has the same Kermit and Animal drawings.

anyway enjoy : http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/muppetdanny/mupsize.jpg :smile:
That's kind of funny. In the pictures of the posers, Fozzie's knees are bent, making him look shorter than Animal. But in the style guide, Animal's knees are bent making him look shorter than Fozzie. I think they're basically the same height, maybe a very slight difference.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Mr said Monday that there where going to give behind the scenes information on the making of Animal sometime this week. We only have today and tomorrow and that's it. Wonder whatever happened to that. Maybe it will be next week before the pre-order comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.