Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Sorry to double-post -- feel free to aim many frowns in my direction -- but I am confused. The site says "Free Shipping" and says, "*This product can only be shipped to: AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, *etc, etc, etc* UK-ENGLAND." Where does the extra UK cost come in that people are referring to? Customs?
I think its free shipping to US only.........it will cost around £80 to get it to the UK then add import taxes.........

The best place to get it is Cards Inc, mind you Forbidden Planet UK sold Kermit cheaper than Cards Inc.

Keeermit

Reaction score
I was wondering Elecmayhem ( Trav) if you would be able to take a photo of the one you have in your office? all the publicity shots of animal :halo: look weird (as did kermit:smile: ) I'm sure if you take a photo of your Animal it would convince alot of people ( including myself) that Animal is better than the photos we have been shown. My fozzie is nearly finished - I will post photos next week - then I am attempting a Pepe i think :rolleyes:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I was wondering Elecmayhem ( Trav) if you would be able to take a photo of the one you have in your office? all the publicity shots of animal :halo: look weird (as did kermit:smile: ) I'm sure if you take a photo of your Animal it would convince alot of people ( including myself) that Animal is better than the photos we have been shown. My fozzie is nearly finished - I will post photos next week - then I am attempting a Pepe i think :rolleyes:
Cannot wait to see the Fozzie you are making.

Status
Not open for further replies.