Newsman in MFC

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Tonight after Marching Band, I'm gonna watch the end of MFC and write down every muppet that I can see, I'll post the list tomorrow

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Here's everyone I saw

2 Headed Monster
Beaker
Beauregard
Bert
Biff
Big Bird
Bobby Benson
Boober Fraggle
Bunnies
Camilla the Chicken
Chickens
Cookie Monster
Count von Count
Cows
Crazy Harry
Doc
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Dr. Teeth
Elmo
Ernie
Floyd Pepper
Foo Foo the Dog
Forgetful Jones
Fozzie Bear
Gobo Fraggle
Gonzo
Grover
Guy Smiley
Honkers
Janice
Kermit the Frog
Lew Zealand
Link Hogthrob
Lips
Marvin Suggs
Maurine the Mink
Miss Piggy
Mokey Fraggle
Monsters
Mr. Johnson (aka Fat Blue)
Mrs. Bear
Muppaphone
Newsman
Nigel
Oscar the Grouch
Osvaldo the Grouch
Penguins
Pops
Prarie Dawn
Rats (the one by Rowlf looks like Chester from TMTM)
Red Fraggle
Robin the Frog
Rowlf the Dog
Sam the Eagle
Scooter
Snowman
Sprocket
Statler
Sully
Swedish Chef
Turkey
Uncle Matt Fraggle
Waldorf
Wembley Fraggle
Zoot

There's No Animal or Herry Monster, but there IS Zoot, at the very end, when "Santa" comes in you can see Zoot's face on the stairs, but he's not moving, it looks like someone just left the Zoot puppet on the stairs

Also I noticed at the end of the Song, you can see Janice in the back by the stairs, when earlier in the song, she was singing with Floyd

Gonzo14

Reaction score
actually no, it took me about 20 minutes, I just fast forwarded the tape to that scene and I paused it with every new camera angle and wrote down everyone I saw, and I thought Beauregard had an E, anyway, I'll change that

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
Mr. Johnson (aka Fat Blue)
Actually, that was Simon Soundman, although he does look alot like Fat Blue.

Gonzo14 said:
Rats (the one by Rowlf looks like Chester from TMTM)
The rats who appeared are the rats from The Muppets Take Manhattan: Chester, Yolanda, Masterson, and Tatooey. They are all dressed the same as they dressed in MTM.

You also forgot to include Big Jeffy, the brown bearded guy from the group Little jerry And The Monotones (he's the guy sitting behind ernie and bert). There were also two anything muppets, a purple woman with brown hair and a red shirt, and a green boy with brown hair. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know how to list them.

Xerus

Reaction score
Herry Monster was in that special. He even sang a verse in the Deck the Halls skit. "That's the way the old year passes."

Also Big Jeffy was seen with the Sesame carolers as well.

BEAR

Reaction score
It is so weird to me seeing Osvaldo the Grouch here. It makes me wonder, if he is a grouch, why is he singing with everyone?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Herry Monster was in that special. He even sang a verse in the Deck the Halls skit. "That's the way the old year passes."

Also Big Jeffy was seen with the Sesame carolers as well.
They mean at the end of the speical when they do the ending of the speical.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah, my list is just the characters in the final medley

I also have to add Sherlock Hemlock, and Rizzo the Rat

Some other things I noticed:
Lewis Kazzager can be seen in 2 scenes, the first being when Kermit says "Hark, me thinks me hears carolers" and the second being when Mrs. Bear is explaining why Gonzo and Animal are on hooks

Also, if you look close, you can see the arm of the performer doing the Muppaphone, wearing a black sleeve

When Rowlf sings "some things change with passing years" you can see that the cow puppets are just heads, without the rest of the cow

Animal isn't in the medley, but right after the song ends and Kermit tells Piggy that he has a present for her, if you listen closely, you can hear someone who sounds like Animal yell "Ow"