New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think I should get in better touch with music, 'cause I had no idea what the song was before reading it on TP. I think this was the oddest one of the lot.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I adore it! No matter how ridiculously strange it was (and it was pretty ridiculous), I thought it was just hilarious. I loved when he answered the phone. "Hellooooo?"

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Another winner!

I really love the brief instrumental of the Swedish Chef's theme music from TMS at the very beginning.

MWoO

Reaction score
I loved it. It was hilariously weird. Looks like it would work well with a 3d gimmick too.

Is it me of are the chef's hands now covered in some kind of nylon material?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Nothing beats the Swedish Chef making a mess out of his kitchen. :hungry:

muppet baby

Reaction score
That was one of the best Swedish chef's videos i have ever seen :excited: he really made me hungry:hungry: for popcorn shrimp and and popcorn 2 of my favorite foods by the way . LOL really LOL I love the chef one of my favrtite caritors on the muppet show he really makes me laugh this really put a small on my face when i relaly needed it and made me lough i love it

polstein

Reaction score
One of the best so far, I think - but I'm biased - I have the Popcorn song on my phone already (by "Hot Butter"). I always thought it was a catchy tune, and now I like it even more!