New Uk Muppet Merchandise - Socks & Posters

Luke

Reaction score
Just thought i'd mention that i was at our local shopping mall today and saw some new Muppet products.

For the Girls :- 3 types of Lycra Muppet Ankle Socks. Some cool designs here. They had Miss Piggy with a cowboy hat saying 'Watch It Buster', and also Kermit, and Muppets group design. These are in branches of 'New Look' womens clothing store.

For Fans Of The Pig :- Virgin Megastores who are the UK's main Muppet merchandise outlet and carry the action figures, mugs and all sizes of plush. Well they had posters of some of the Muppet parody film pictures, mostly all the Miss Piggy ones.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Don't know how much time you spend in women's clothing stores, Luke, but I figured I ask: Are those socks only in adult sizes, or do they come in kid sizes as well?

camilla

Reaction score
new Look is mostly women's clothes with some teenager so must be normal womens'sizes. Thats it when I'm next in town I'll be there.

Does anyone want Muppet socks??

Camilla

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Don't know how much time you spend in women's clothing stores, Luke, but I figured I ask: Are those socks only in adult sizes, or do they come in kid sizes as well?
LOL - The socks were adult i think but it was confusing, as it said 4-11 on the label (which i take it is the shoe size) but also had a one size fits all kinda line printed on them. So yeah i'd agree with Camilla - women and teenagers.

I never feel comfortable in a womens clothing store, i always abide by my golden rule which is keeping my head down, and being extra careful not to touch any undergarments needlessly. It avoids any unfounded allegations later on but i can't avoid going in these places as my girlfriends a clothes freak. :rolleyes:

camilla

Reaction score
That's a big size range. they are usually 4-7 maybe women have big feet now!!!

anyway if anyone wants some i'll get some

Camilla

Luke

Reaction score
oops - yeah my bad memory - it was 4-7 ! See, i'm a guy, i'm not qualified to answer questions on womens clothing.

camilla

Reaction score
I think we would worry if you did know the ins and outs of women's clothing
lol

Camilla

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
For Fans Of The Pig :- Virgin Megastores ... had posters of some of the Muppet parody film pictures, mostly all the Miss Piggy ones.
Another reason for me to hate you Brits. Grrrrrr :wink:

camilla

Reaction score
OI would have thought it would have been the other way round. us envying you

Camilla

radionate

Reaction score
But lately you guys get all the cool Muppet Toys.

The Hoobs
McDonalds Happy Meal Toys

and now Posters. :wink: