New Simple Series Pattern at Project Puppet

BorkBork

Reaction score
I've ordered and payed for the roly pattern, but no download link has showed up yet.

spcglider

Reaction score
Just wanted to post here a little story about the patterns.

I have some friends who encourage the creative path for their children. Their youngest, who just turned 11, has discovered an interest in puppetry. Because I'm so involved (as a hobby and with my new TV show Transylvania Television) they contacted me about sitting down with her and showing her some puppet building techniques. She's really very handy and is very gung-ho to learn.

She is specifically interested in the hand-rod style puppets, so I figured it would be a great place to start by showing her the Project Puppet Sock and Roly patterns.

I didn't lead her down any particular path other than using the patterns. She chose her own materials, etc. In the end, she was so excited to be making a cool puppet that she hand-stitched the entire thing!

She's learned so much from those patterns and intructions... and fueled her interest even more.

I'm glad Project Puppet made them available. Together we've created a NEW puppeteer!

-Gordon