• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New Simple Series Pattern at Project Puppet

Blink

Reaction score
I love seeing all of the great stuff you come up with bezalel. I too am curious to see what people come up with. Great job to the builders I have seen so far.

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
bezalel said:
Thanks sleepylagoon! Anyone else have any pictures of their new "Roly" characters?
i enlarged it 30% over the weekend so i can fit my hands in them better now.. new char coming soon i should be finished in another day or two when i get the free time!

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
bezalel said:
Sounds cool, RottenPuppets!
here's Zammo.. he's chillin out in the trees.. 30% enlarged Roly. the 30% definately seems like it will be enough for more comfortable use. i might actually do a 60% enlarge next time i'm at the copyshop just to see how much extra room i'd have in there.. i'll get some more of the pics i took up in the morning but here's one for now.

http://rottenpuppets.com/index.php?/archives/3-Meet-Zammo!.html
http://rottenpuppets.com/uploads/zammo1.jpg

bezalel

Reaction score
Wow RottenPuppets! That's a big Roly! :smile: Looks great!

renegade

Reaction score
Rottenpuppets Can you hook us up with a closer pics of his whole head I love how you did his eyes!

Nice work!

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Just got the Roly Pattern the other day. It is another neat pattern!

PuppetMom

Reaction score
DK,
Loved your roly pattern puppet!! She was adorable & I like the concept of her coming out of the flower planter. Checked out your website & your puppets have a character that just leaps off the pages! Excellent work!!