New Sesame Street documentary based on "Street Gang" to premiere in April 2021

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well frog . . . I didn't consider the On Demand release would be a pay-per-view kind of thing. :smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I see that it can be rented on iTunes for 19.99 (I figured it’d be on iTunes but recently started being unsure). As soon as I get an iTunes gift card with enough money I’ll rent it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well frog . . . I didn't consider the On Demand release would be a pay-per-view kind of thing. :smirk:
Yeah, they were never clear on what "On Demand" meant.

I think they want to make their money back given the circumstances and if you're able to, I would support them.

hooperfan

Reaction score
I see that it can be rented on iTunes for 19.99 (I figured it’d be on iTunes but recently started being unsure). As soon as I get an iTunes gift card with enough money I’ll rent it.
Probably better off getting the DVD. Probably cheaper and you can watch whenever you want

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I also don't always see the new DVD releases I want in stores when they come out, which has occurred with certain Sesame Street releases as well as a lot of DVD or Blu-ray releases that are not releases of recent mainstream films. I know, I could order it, but I don't really order online often.

Rentals are good for three days after watching, so if I decide to go that route, I'll have to pick a time when there'll be plenty of time to rewatch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Your best bet really is ordering it online if you’re having trouble finding it in stores.

datman24

Reaction score
Well, I finally watched the documentary, and @Oscarfan is right, the footage alone is worth it, and I don’t know if it was just me, but did anyone else who watched it got a little emotional during the end credits?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I gave this a watch (and big thank you to @hooperfan for supplying me a copy), and I must say I was quite fascinated! Really loved all the behind the scenes footage and pictures and all the wonderful interviews with so many of the cast members (and hearing some occasional swears slip out here and there from the puppeteers in-character was quite amusing! 😆). Seeing some unreleased footage was also a treat.

Definitely had some emotional factors, too. The mention of Will Lee’s and Jim’s deaths, not to mention finding out Jon Stone had depression. As someone who has it himself I could understand what he was going through.

Overall a great documentary! One of the best I’ve seen!