New Pizza Hut commercial to air in June

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got word that a new Pizza Hut commercial with the Muppets will be airing in the next week or so. Keep your eye out for it and report back here when you see it.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw the new Pizza Hut commercial. It's very similar to the others with Jessica Simpson only it just features Miss Piggy and Animal. It starts out with Piggy and Animal fighting over pizza toppings. Piggy gets angry and throws something (dishes and silverware?) at Animal. She misses and the knife and fork get stuck in the pool table where Camilla (I assume) is sitting on a rack of pool balls. Jessica then steps in as she does in the other commercials only this time, Piggy asks something like "What do you know?" Jessica then pulls down a chalk board with a bunch of figures and formulas and then begins to ramble. In the end she determines that there are so many different pizza combinations that can be made. At the very end, they're seated on a couch and Jessica reaches for a piece of pizza when Piggy says, "Hey! Beauty before brains!"

I only recall seeing Animal, Camilla, and Piggy in this commercial. There could have been more at the end but in 30 seconds it's hard to recall all the details.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie were also there, but its mainly Piggy and Animal. :halo: :mad:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if they use the same format as in the last commercial or if they change it. I'll look out for it. Thanks. :smirk:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Cindy Chapman said:
gets angry and throws something (dishes and silverware?) at Animal.
Saw it twice today. I think it was Gonzo instead of Animal.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Theres at least two different versions of the commercial. I saw the second half of it last night when i was flipping channels (not knowing at that time there was a new commercial) and i caught the other version on tape while recording One Life to Live today. When i can see the whole version of the second one and/or get it on tape, i can go into more specifics about the details, but the one i saw today ends with Piggy looking in the camera after JS goes on her spiel and says *I knew that*. I also remember in the version i saw part of last night there was a funny shot of Animal scratching his head in bewilderment was JS has explaining things. The one i caught today is 30 seconds (the other one probably is too but a different edit.)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie were also there, but its mainly Piggy and Animal. :halo: :mad:
I saw it twice today (in the last 20 minutes on the same channel! Cool!), and I didn't see Fozzie anywhere! :embarrassed:

My favorite parts were when Camilla almost got scewered, and when Animal was scratching his head all wide-eyed. It was very Muppetational!

Can't wait for the next one!

:smile: