New Pizza Hut commercial to air in June

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
It was good to see camilla, I've missed her! she's been gone too long!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
It was good to see camilla, I've missed her! she's been gone too long!
Yeah, I was about to post about that, too. It doesn't really sound like Jerry's Camilla voice, though. Maybe it is, I'm not sure. (could see the performer's arm in the shot. hehe! that was awesome.) I also enjoyed Miss Piggy's hurling the frying pan at Gonzo.

There was also a lack of Kermit in this commercial for some reason. Does anyone know if Steve was able to film for it?

Oh, and I don't remember seeing Fozzie in it anywhere.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think they were all shot in the same day, so Kermit just wasn't in that sketch

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw it. I remember very little because I was in a phone conversation, too; but, I remember Piggy, Animal scratching his head, Gonzo, Kermit, and Jessica Simpson.

Really, now, am I just that stupid, or does Jessica rate the diva attention she's been getting? Before her Mtv show, I didn't even know who she was...and, actually, still don't know anything about her.

Except she sings kinda good... heh heh...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rowlf's Roadie said:
Can you view it at Pizza Hut's site? :mad:
I went to the Pizza Hut site and did a search for Muppet, which turned up no results; same for Muppets.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Saw it twice today. I think it was Gonzo instead of Animal.
You would be correct. Glad you were paying attention. Saw it again last night and it was Gonzo that Piggy was arguing with. I didn't notice Kermit the first time, but he was there briefly. Meaning he was there for a short time, not in his froggy briefs. :embarrassed:

Stulz

Reaction score
What Chanel???

What chanel(s) is everyone catching it on?

The 3rd Muppet Pizza hut commercial was aired on VH1 once an hour. Are they airing this one as well?

Boober Rules

Reaction score
Muppets Comercials

I Saw It. It has Jessica Simpson and it sell the pizza with different kinds cut into four sections in one pie