New Muppet Youtube videos

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that besides YouTube accounts, those four Muppets also have MySpaces. So get out there and add them! :excited: I'm already friends with Gonzo and Sam! (And have subsequently added Gonzo to my Top Friends... :stick_out_tongue:)
That's enough to make me actually sign back up. I haven't been on there in a while.

But this is just great! And by expanding these videos beyond the Muppet site, they can get more casual viewers. I think Disney found the perfect niche for the Muppets.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Beaker, Gonzo, the swedish chef, and Same eagle are now my friends on my MySpace page!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
*jaw drop*

... Okay, this is making me want to go and actually get a MySpace account! First Sam, then Beaker, Gonzo, and the Swedish Chef, and now Statler & Waldorf! ? Man, now I can't wait to see which Muppet gets an account next!

ploobis

Reaction score
I love the Classical Chickens video!

Gonzo is wearing his Trademark Purple Tux again! :concern:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You know what's weird? I found that same account before you posted it. Don't know why I didn't share it. *is up at 2 A.M. her time, being kept awake by the Dr. Pepper/caffine she drank earlier*

So... which Muppet do you guys think will get an Internet account next? in the future?

As stated before, I seriously hope that the electric Mayhem jumps onto this Internet campaign wagon. It would be awesome for them to have a joint account...