1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Muppet Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MWoO, Jul 16, 2008.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Well-Known Member

Yeah I've been sent the videos allot also little do my friends know the muppets are my top friends on myspace and I've subscribed to them all on youtube.

I totally agree with what that person had to say in the article, these videos are a step in the right direction.
    This is something I will praise Disney for up and down till the cows come home and then tell the cows about it to.

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

Oh guys? I think were being watched. Lol!

That is so awesome! *is excited*:)

3. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

Beaker is well over one million video views now!

4. Ilikemuppets

That is too Awesome for words! So I'll "meep" instead!

5. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Well-Known Member

Beaker singing Carmen. Love it! LOL!

6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

YAY! This is so awesome! Disney: Way to go! We need more! TV shows and movies STARRING the Muppets, not guest starring them. This is way cool. I asked to be friends and posted to their accounts. This is so cool. I love Muppets!

7. Puppetainer

Puppetainer Well-Known Member

Fan-freakin-tastic! The Muppets are back! Of course they never really left, so...I guess the Muppets are still here! But I guess that sounds kind of weird, so...um...the Muppets are....well...they are...the Muppets! Thank goodness for that! The world can always use a little more silly.

8. mummytomb

mummytomb Well-Known Member

It would seem that they've taken one gag and repeated it several times. We're not seeing anything new here. I'm not impressed yet.
    Kudos to Disney for finally getting something done,though. Great investment(SARCASM)!

9. Redsonga

Redsonga Well-Known Member

-.-
    Running gags were always a big part of the muppets IMHO..I don't think that makes them bad though ;).

10. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yes, because Youtube is known for superior, thought-provoking, goal-directed videos (sarcasm).

Let the official Muppets show the posers how it's done....
    LOL...

11. Redsonga

Redsonga Well-Known Member

It's funny how they all at heart are trying to be muppets:coy:...

12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Exactly. You know how poor a lot of these amature videos are? they're basically just making fun of them. The Beaker one was a direct parody.

I'd like them to do something else too, but they haven't gotten there yet.

13. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed Well-Known Member

Wow. Just wow. The Hanabera... I can't stop singing it! [The Muppet Glee club (Animal, Beaker and the Swedish Chef) show up] Me: Here! Take my money! My family! Take my house! Just take everything! I am not worthy! Beaker: Meep?

14. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper Well-Known Member

So besides Statler and Waldorf's four videos. Do you think the other pages will upload more videos, or is this a one time thing? It's be awesome if they updated with more videos.

15. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour Well-Known Member

I think we will see more I think they just wanted to test the waters and it looks like the waters fine, so now that people have spoken I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

16. Ilikemuppets

It's good to have exclusive content in two different places!

17. Ilikemuppets

Beaker is up to 2,005,588 views so far!

18. garfle

garfle New Member

not only that, but "habanera" is featured this week in entertainment weekly! :hungry: :eek: :halo:

19. Iggy35

Iggy35 Well-Known Member

Perfection In A Can

This is what we've been waiting for from the muppets for the past TWENTY YEARS!
    WE keep telling them and telling them, and it doesn't feel like their listening.
    But the youtube clips are the best back to reality muppet stuff I've seen in a long time.
    Keep the aimed for children stuff for sesame street, and get the muppets back to the way they used to be,..JUST LIKE THE YOUTUBE STUFF!
    Its the way Jim wanted it!

IGGY35
    www.youtube.com/iggy35

20. Ilikemuppets

Oh wow! That's so awesome!