New Muppet Vision Queue Posters

zns

Reaction score
I was a bit skeptical at first about some of the minor changes that are being made for the queue and the pre-show film. But I must say after looking at all of that new stuff, it actually looks good. Obviously Disney is doing their very best to keep Jim's legacy alive and well.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ha! I love 'em! Especially the Pirates "At Wit's End" one!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I know some people aren't as happy to see spoofs on High School Musical or Hannah Montana but even though a lot of these will probably eventually come out as t-shirts, calandar art, posters, etc keep in mind the context of the originals - posters seen at a Disney park attraction - sure seeing these in your bedroom or living room in your house on your computer screen might not make much of an impact but picture spending a day at Disney land/world where you've seen a lot of the current hot Disney properties all over the place then mid-day checking out the Muppets attraction and seeing these alongside all the other posters and goofy decorations and visuals in the pre-show area - that's where they have maximum impact and are sure to bring smiles to both the faces of the HSM/hM fans as well as the others that are sick of seeing them!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only slight tick I have is that these are just parodies of Disney properties... but other than that, I'm really enjoying these.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, then that's a grudge you'll carry for a long time Tooth. Disney doesn't like straying outside of their realms. An example of this, though unrelated to these posters, is a five-pin Around the World boxset released a few years back. And what do you suppose were the five international locations chosen for their main Disney characters to appear at? That's right, the hosts of all five international parks: California (Disneyland Resort (DLR)), Florida (WDW), Paris (Disneyland Paris (DLP)), Hong Kong Disney (HKD), and Japan (Tokyo Disney (JD)).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't have expected them to use anything else, frankly... we haven't seen Muppet parodies since, what... the 90's? I'm glad they brought it back. If anything, for just a theme park attraction.

Though it would be great to see these and some non-Disney movies (or other Disney movies if that's not possible) in a calendar or a poster set or something.

Nick22

Reaction score
i love muppet parodies! and these look awesome. i have to say, i think my favorite would have to wild frogs, but they all rully do look great. i'm so glad that they decided to use the band.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea useing the band was really cool of them. I'm thinking that in the time to come we are really going to see the band make a come back.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I *NEED* to own that Pirates poster, that's just incredible in too many ways to count. :eek:

(also, to those two people who may vaguely remember me, I'm back :zany:)