New Muppet Vision Queue Posters

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Those are SO awesome! I LOVE the Pirates of the Amphibian one. That's hysterical and Kermit looks fantastic! The Kermit poser used in these actually looks great all-around. I'm very, very impressed!

dwmckim

Reaction score
These are all extraordinary - not only does the Kermit look great but all the Muppets do too! I almost always hate any photos done with the posers but these actually look amazing (almost doesn't seem like they are posers). Wonder if Disney also gave some much-needed redesigning/rebuilding of the posers at the same time they were giving the puppets a makeover?

The only nit-pick is they missed an opportunity to get a little extra gag value out of the Hannah spoof - should have been Hammah Moitana.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know Johnny Depp had to have given his approval for that Pirates parody.
*Steals High School Mayhem poster for some pre-planned blackmailing. :shifty: :eek:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ha ha- awesome! Great posters! Definitely agree on the Pirates of the Amphibian one- that was hilarious! I also love the BeakE one.:eek::smile:

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Those were great thanks for posting, I Like the Pirate, High School Mayhem, and Beak-E ones the most, but there all good :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised they don't have one for "UP!" titled "MUP!".

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think the ones that have some sort of subtitle or tag line work the best. Not that I don't like Hamma or Mayhem... but they seem to be missing something. I would have died laughing if the Hamma one said it was "Presented in state of the art, analogue 2-D." The other nit I have to pick is that I really think they should have called it "Beak*R"... but that's just me.

They'd be mad not to sell these in the gift shop or make them part of a 2011 calendar. I'd love that Pirates of the Amphibian one.

! I almost always hate any photos done with the posers but these actually look amazing (almost doesn't seem like they are posers). Wonder if Disney also gave some much-needed redesigning/rebuilding of the posers at the same time they were giving the puppets a makeover?
Any proof I'd need that they're new or retooled posers goes into that great Wild Frogs one. All those extra frogs... you know they had to build those ones. heck, I almost like it better than Beak*E and Pirates of the Amphibian combined.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i'm with you, the wild frogs one is great!
I like them, I don't care for HSM or Hammah just because I hate the whole Preteen Disney craze, but I get it. It's definitely gonna make those tweens look at Muppets and think they are cool.
I think all of them are much needed, a lot of young people had NO clue of what some of the old posters were referencing like Jurassic Pork and Driving Ms. Piggy, which is sad, but true.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha ha I made that piartes one my background so now every time i get on my comp i will laugh! It is about time they started giving us some new photos of the Muppets, and they used the band that is huge i think. They really could have used a lot of these ideas for Stufio DC and would have really done well. I could really see Milly and Piggy going at who the real Hanna Montana really is. Wow great job on finding these I love them all. Well done!