New Muppet Studios Logo

zns

Reaction score
That is probably one of the best pieces I've ever seen. Truly captures the spirit of Jim's creations. :mad::smile::embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, very cool! I LOVE his Club Mayhem drawing!
Me too. I soke with him at Wondercon this year. He's reportedly basing his licensing art on the Jim-era archives at Disney. Apparently there's a lot of stuff there.

It's interesting to see the Muppet characters pushed to the forefront and ones that aren't. Scooter and Rowlf seem to keep getting the shaft in favor of Rizzo and Pepe. I get why. I really dig the Club Mayhem brand and hope Disney cultivates that a little more.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's interesting to see the Muppet characters pushed to the forefront and ones that aren't. Scooter and Rowlf seem to keep getting the shaft in favor of Rizzo and Pepe. I get why.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect to see anyone outside of the main 5, Kermit, Piggy, Animal, Gonzo, and sometimes Fozzie... I'm surprised to see Pepe get representation, as well as Beaker (he passed the threshold from cult to mainstream cult... same way that Animal did).

But this is just a lovely, beautiful, crazy, Muppety logo. I hope this tosses that ugly, googly eyed piece of yuck we've has since 05 far, far away. This one I'd want on a T-shirt. The old one isn't even suitable to put on a diaper.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ehh... that's not exactly the best logo I've seen in the world... but I agree, it does capture the essence of the characters we know and love, but... eh... I think they could've come up with something better, I think...

At the same time, why worry about a simple logo when we're waiting to see something like this movie they say they're working on?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
It's nice. I don't know that it's the greatest in the world, but I like it okay.:cool:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Sorry to put the dampner on this, but this is not a new Muppets Studios Logo. It is just a collection of Artwork that is featured in the 2005 Muppets style guide. It is used for licensing etc, I dont think we will see this used as a logo for the studios and DVD's etc.

There is a stationary company in the UK/Europe that have used these graphics on a ruler, as well as Piggy there are also graphics of Kermit, Animal, Fozzie, Rizzo, Pepe, Beaker, and of course the group logo and the Club Mayhem graphic, that has also been used on some UK merchandise-the label on a ASDA T-Shirt and Animal underwear from NEXT had the club mayhem graphic behind the Animal image!

These are merely just pictures to be used for licensing that have been in exsistence since 2005, I am pretty sure Disney are not going to start using them as the official Muppets Studios Logo!

Chris