mine are
PEPE TAKES THE STREETS: PEPE TALKS TO ORDINARY PEOPLE IN NEW YORK CITY

MUPPET MUSIC VIDEO: CLIFFORD HOSTS AA WEEKLY MUPPET MUSIC VIDEO
Any more??????
from BARRY LEE
SEE YOU in PIGS IN SPAAAAAACE!!!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
lol Pepe takes the streets is a great idea. Not too sure about the music video one though. At least not weekly. Even Pigs in Space and Vets Hospital weren't weekly.

I'd like to see Fozzie do more comedy. I'm not sure about wha new skits I'd like to see but I would like to see some of the old ones revived.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
okokok, heres one thats been stickin in my head

FOZ!...just a prison sketch featuring Fozzie Bear, Bobo would be the cop bear, and then there would be some bear whatanots. good idea eh?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Just one sketch.....A bunch of stuffy business Muppets climb into an elevator, and suddenly some kida funky song, (like "Love Shack" or "Whip It"), comes on and people start tapping feet and stuff, and before you know it, everybody's dancing and singing, until of course, the elevator opens, and Sam walks in.

camilla

Reaction score
manna manna was remade on MT with Sandra Bullock I believe

Camilla

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Sam could do a News and Talk show like the type seen on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX NEWS. It would have to deal with issues like the scetch so that audiences whoes political views were being made fun of would not stop watching.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Travelling Matt and I came up with this one over the course of a couple AIM chats. It's called "At the Restaurant," and is similar to the "At the Dance" spot except it has the Muppets as restaurant patrons. The restaurant would be "Charlie's" from SS, with Grover the waiter, Fat Blue and other SS patrons there in addition to the TMS ones.

-Kim

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I got another idea!
Lounge Talk: 5 muppets sit around a table and fight like waldarf pepe sam animal clifford talk about music sam and waldarf talk about charlesto but the rest like rock and fight over the music!
from
BARRY LEE

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by camilla
manna manna was remade on MT with Sandra Bullock I believe

Camilla
Yes, they did. Except, in that one, they called it "Phenomenon". I think Kermit was lying on a psychiatrists bed, and it sort of went into the song.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Travelling Matt and I came up with this one over the course of a couple AIM chats. It's called "At the Restaurant," and is similar to the "At the Dance" spot except it has the Muppets as restaurant patrons. The restaurant would be "Charlie's" from SS, with Grover the waiter, Fat Blue and other SS patrons there in addition to the TMS ones.
-Kim
Oooooh....I LIKE the "At the Restaurant" sketch....But, instead of a restaurant, maybe it could be a coffeehouse, w/like, Floyd playing guitar or Rowlf @ piano in the background.....Sounds like fun!
I'm seeing a"Sopranos" spoof w/Johnny......