Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
This is what their designs would look like if Disney decided to change them:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/19510151/The-Simpsons-Disney-Universe

Additionally, they'll censor out profanity and other adult related stuff when Disney owns them.

Please tell me why Disney would change the design of an iconic characters from the last thirty years?

And besides that fan art defeats the original point and purpose of the Simpsons being yellow. To attract people's attention and make them unique

gravy

Reaction score

Additionally, they'll censor out profanity and other adult related stuff when Disney owns them.
absolutely not. there is VERY little chance that will happen. I know Matt Groening often fights for the integrity of the Simpsons when something tries to take over it or whatever, so I very much doubt ANY of that will happen.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score

Disney wont run Fox. Kathleen Kennedy runs Lucasfilm, Kevin Feige runs Marvel and so on and So fourth. Disney Is not very hands on with there divisions, They will own films like Deadpool X Men future Logan films Alien and Predator films and Planet Of the Apes. Bob Iger has said Disney will let Fox have rated R movies. You guys remember in the early 90's Miramax? Miramax was an adult Disney film company that made rated R Films so they can do something similar with there film and TV companies if they want. Its actually a goldmine if you ask me they can show there shows on ABC or Disney XD and Imagine Bob from Bobs Burgers and his Family or The Family Guy Characters or The Simpsons and Futurama characters walking around Disney Hollywood Studios! I think this is an Exciting time to be a Disney and Fox fan!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Disney wont run Fox. Kathleen Kennedy runs Lucasfilm, Kevin Feige runs Marvel and so on and So fourth.
It doesn't matter. They still own these companies, corporations, franchises, divisions, et al, which still makes them a conglomorate in the entertainment industry.
Disney Is not very hands on with there divisions
If the way they've handled the Muppets even through the 2011 movie (which was the result of Jason Segel practically begging them to do it) is any indication of that.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. They still own these companies, corporations, franchises, divisions, et al, which still makes them a conglomorate in the entertainment industry.
If the way they've handled the Muppets even through the 2011 movie (which was the result of Jason Segel practically begging them to do it) is any indication of that.
Like I said Bob Iger said 20th Century Fox will still make rated R movies I am sure the shows wont change. There not Actually buying the Fox Network just 20th Century Fox so there movies and TV but not The Fox Network but definitely there shows including Bobs Burgers, The Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Orville, The X Files and 24 The shows will stay the same so will the movies. There getting Deadpool, The Alien Franchise including Predator and Planet Of The Apes X Men and any future Logan movie and The Fantastic Four. none of those films or TV will change Disney wants to make money. I have been happy with Pixar Star Wars and Marvel and Disney Animation Studios. I do wish Disney would do more with the Muppets I loved the 2011 movie still remember seeing on Thanksgiving weekend and I loved Muppets Most Wanted and I loved the ABC show in 2015! but really are they doing any less with the Muppets then before Disney bought the Muppets in 2004? I honestly think its about the same?

BarneyNedward

Reaction score
I hear that if Disney is allowed by the justice department to buy Fox then all future Fantasic Four and X-Men movies will be part of the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.