New Muppet PEZ on the way!

Drtooth

Reaction score
OH...

MY...

FROG!!!

I'm not even going to question the fact they ony have 3 of them. That's how EXCITED I AM! WOOO! Not just as a Muppet fan, but as a PEZ collector.

But FINALLY we get an Animal! YAAAAAA!

dmoss

Reaction score
"...unconfirmed sources have told us that they will be collected by nerds."

HAHAHA!! :insatiable:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Brand new sculpts!!! What an improvement too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Give me candy Give me Pez Give me Muppets!! The Muppets are truly takeing over HAHA!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems like the only company REALLY adding to the PEZ production is Disney. Why, just this year they added New Cars 2 Pez (featuring new Sculpts) and added Thor and Captain America to the Marvel line.

Sesame Workshop could take a cue from Muppets Studios here... we could use a Grover and an Oscar to add to their line.

I hope like every other Disney set out there, they add characters to it later on. Late 2009 they introduced new Toy Story Pez with Woody and Rex (A Buzz was already available as part of an overall Pixar line), and when the movie was closer to the release date, they added Hamm, Slinky, and Jesse too.

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I would love to see a new Gonzo sculpt PEZ or Beaker! I think Beaker would especially translate really well as a PEZ!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
OHHHH WOW!!!! :smile: I NEED THESE!! i have 100's of Disney pez and the old Muppet pez of Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie & Gonzo! :smile:

SWeeeeeeet!