New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I think the article is saying other artists in the film, rather than that specific scene (maybe I read it wrong?) but anyway, I can totally jive with a Fairy Godmother. After all, we have Santa...

Besides, it could be an "imaginary" scene, such as a character being knocked out and having a vision, or just a regular dream. I'd dig the Dion as my own personal Fairy G any day.

Also, she loves the Muppets and had Piggy show up at one of her live-tv concerts once remember!

Is this the one, Beau?

RC1979

Reaction score
I heard that there might be stand in's for Gary and Mary. Or maybe just a cameo.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Um, if Constantine is marrying the girl--er, pig--of his dreams and he's stuck in jail...mighten Kermit need a fairy god-mother (or, as I like to call it, a fairy bog-mother) to help me get to the church before the clock strikes midnight, um, er, the pig has married his handsome, debonair look-alike? Just askin....

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Well unless they're going to put her in the scene somehow the scenes filmed already but I agree with you

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
We got the first trailer for "The Muppets" back at the end of May and that was around 6 months before it came out in November in America so mabey we will get a trailer sometime around Semptember. :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.