New Muppet Christmas Ornament at the Disney Store

Drtooth

Reaction score
Burlington. Haven't been able to get to any of the others. Looks like if they had ones that weren't leg or armless in some way, someone bought them (there were only 4 anyway). Of course, I can only imagine the level of delicacy I have to handle them.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i actually have never been to that mall
i used to go to the Holyoke mall but their Disney store is long gone, Solomon Pond had 1 ornament but the foot was gone...but they had a bunch of other kermit related items

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i bought my Muppet kermit and miss piggy ornament today along with BOTH Nightmare before christmas ornaments Tangled toy story 3 :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There seem to be a BUNCH of NON-BROKEN ones in the Saugus Square One Mall location for any MA members.

Didn't realize they also had Phineas and Ferb riding a snowmobile too (in case anyone's interested).

beaker

Reaction score
So ANY new Muppet stuff at Disney malls stores besides the ornament for the holiday season?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So ANY new Muppet stuff at Disney malls stores besides the ornament for the holiday season?
They had a green Kermit travel mug, but that's it. Lots of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. I'm thinking the Muppet products will make the rounds in next year's first quarter and gradually increase throught next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they created a PVC set for the Disney Stores. They did one for Up! One of the very few things they did for that movie. I've always thought something like this mockup would be cool

beaker

Reaction score
They had a green Kermit travel mug, but that's it. Lots of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. I'm thinking the Muppet products will make the rounds in next year's first quarter and gradually increase throught next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they created a PVC set for the Disney Stores. They did one for Up! One of the very few things they did for that movie. I've always thought something like this mockup would be cool
Aw yes, the Up figurine set that has been impossible to find given they only sent a few to some select stores here and there. The one Pixar movie that didn't tsunami every store in the world with endless merchandising crud, and it happens to be my fave Pixar movie:frown:

That set woulda been perfect for the Palisades minis, but if there is to be a Muppet pvc set in the tradition of every other franchise they make into pvc sets; it'll probably be closer to the
Bear in the Big Blue House or Winnie The Pooh sets. Hopefully tho, the Star Wars Muppet articulated figures will be the start of a trend. But yeah, pretty much Im not expecting any Muppet stuff until sometime in 2011 in the Disney stores

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Jamie im gonna make you design me fake products someday soon :stick_out_tongue:

id love a set like that heres hoping

Drtooth

Reaction score
The problem is that 90% of the Muppet stuff was cleared out because they were all seasonal... Beach Towels, office supplies... don't see why the coffee mugs went out, you'd think they'd be a big seller this time of year. And I really am disappointed they cleared out and stopped the Pook-a-looz line. They could have at least given it until after Christmas to clear it out, only cutting the prices down to $10 each... The Muppet ones sold pretty fast once the price went down, but we had all these Peter Pan ones left over.

I still wonder why they felt the Up set would sell so poorly only 1 in a thousand stores got it, and you can tell some greedy employees took first crack at them so they could sell them for 10 times the price as "rare" on E-bay. Especially when they have so many Handy Manny sets they could build a warehouse to store them all WITH boxes of them. Really... overrated Bob the Builder ripoff. At least they have that Dug plush bean bag.

But yeah... They also sometimes have Marvel movie stu... well... okay, they had Iron Man movie stuff and ONLY Iron Man movie stuff and it wasn't exactly Disney exclusive material. Sigh... I really wanted to see a Marvel pook-A-Looz line. The DC imitation P-A-L series looks TERRIBLE.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
And I really am disappointed they cleared out and stopped the Pook-a-looz line. They could have at least given it until after Christmas to clear it out, only cutting the prices down to $10 each... The Muppet ones sold pretty fast once the price went down, but we had all these Peter Pan ones left over.
Did they stop the Pook a Looz line? I know the website has new Christmas Pook a Looz Mickeys & Minnies.

Ive been waiting for the Miss Piggy Pook A Looz, the pictures I've seen are too cute!