New movies coming out...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
I guess a part in the hockey statium "when the Sabers with the cup" was cut because one of my friends was at a game where they did filming and they had the whole crowd say "and that's the way the cookie crumbles!!!!" My friend said they made the whole aud say it like 20 times for diffrent takes and that they had to clap FOREVER at one point!
Maybe that was to let out false rumors? So no one is concerned taht the Thunderbirds are getting replaced with the week and weedy birds in grey jumpsuits?

wolfy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Maybe that was to let out false rumors? So no one is concerned taht the Thunderbirds are getting replaced with the week and weedy birds in grey jumpsuits?
You mean the real "Thunderbirds," from television...?

The marrionettes who walked around and flew planes and rockets and so forth and the main saying that most kids got from the show was "Thunderbirds are GO!...?

I remember that show...I think it's on the Tech TV Channel on my satellite dish...strange how the old man likes this show and I can't take it now. I used to love it as a kid...wonder what happened...?

So they're changing the uniforms, huh? Wonder what else they'll change? Seems like people don't like "originals" anymore...they always want something new and different.

Like the fact that Rene Zellweger is going to be playing Janis Joplin in a bio-pick about the late, great hippie queen of blues.

Zellweger? As Joplin?

Okay, I won't start on her, but just let me say that I do NOT want to see her killing Janis all over again...I mean, the drugs were bad enough, but the Z's acting...I don't EVEN want to see this one... :boo:
wolfy

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
okay, has anyone seen terminator 3 yet? i saw it a few days ago and i thought it was a good movie. the end made me hope they make a 4th one. so if anyone has seen the movie, share your thoughts on it...

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
terminator ain't my can of Pepsi Twist....I have no plan of seeing it, but I cannot wait until I see Pirate's, and Haunted Mansion looks good.....the movie MIGHT have some future hope

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
pirates of the caribbean comes out tomorrow. i wil see that either tomorrow or in the next few days. looks like a good ol pirate movie. i'm also going to see league of extraordinary gentlemen. the movie reminds me of the show on cartoon network called "justice league."

ryan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I want to see both Pirates and League OEG. I'd like to see Terminator but probably not until its on video. And Sarah, have you seen previews for Haunted Mansion?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know the ship has sailed on it, but after a while, the Hulk DID talk normally. I picked up an old issue someone gave me. He said something, blundering the grammar slightly, he other guy corrects him. Hulk replies, "Hey! Do you know how many years it took me to learn to talk?"

Finding Nemo was HANDS DOWN the best movie out. I want to see Hulk and all, but the rest just... ick... I wouldn't see if you paied me. Jeez... Sinbad looks an AWFUL lot like a Disney movie.... Dreamworks is indefinately going througha four legs good, two legs better phase!

ANd by the way... what DID ever happen to From Justin to Kelly?

WEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

BOOM!!!!!! :crazy:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
ANd by the way... what DID ever happen to From Justin to Kelly?
luckily, it didn't do anything

don't throw the muffins...AAAHHHH

Drtooth

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
luckily, it didn't do anything
Here's to hoping it wins the Razzy this year!!!
:zany: :zany:

ANd hopefully the next 3 Idols (the nightmare continues as Simon Madcowl was picked up for 3 mo' years) will elisit the same attention! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Johnny English. The teaser trailer for that looked absolutely hillarious!

"Sir, you are about to cross over into the safest and most secure area in all of England."

KA-BOOM!