New movies coming out...

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
It does look odd, but Will Farell is great at slapstick/physical comedy. It'll be worth it just to see him get thrashed around :smile: .

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
It does look odd, but Will Farell is great at slapstick/physical comedy. It'll be worth it just to see him get thrashed around :smile: .
Yah, you're right about that. But it does look really funny.

Okay, I saw Spider-Man 2 today. It was really good and better than the first. There were some really great action sequences. And at the end, they set up for what's going to happen in the 3rd movie. But I won't say anything.

3 to 3 1/2 out of 4 stars. I can't decide on the rating!

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just found out that Pat Monahan wrote a song for "Spiderman 2." :cool: He's in the news a lot here, since this is his hometown. In fact, I just met him last month at Media Play; he was signing copies of a CD made as a fundraiser for the school his kids attend. He seems like a really cool guy. Anyway, I guess the name of the song is "Ordinary," but I haven't heard it yet...
Erin

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome, and so is the song! I saw Spider-Man 2 at midnight! Definitely worth the wait in line. It is a very, very good movie. The soundtrack is also very awesome. "Ordinary" is track 2...very good, if I remember! I'll have to go listen to it now!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I so so SO want to see Spider-Man 2 as soon as possible! That probably won't be until tomorrow, but I'm trying so hard to avoid spoilers. Maybe I shouldn't go online as much. I liked the first one but wasn't utterly blown away. Not that I thought anything was wrong with it--I was thoroughly entertained. This one looks really great, though, and I'm glad to hear some spoiler-free positive buzz on it. Or would "buzz" be for the Bumblebee-Man movie?

:confused:

:stick_out_tongue:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
This sequel is way better than the original...really. It keeps you interested a lot better and the characters are even better! The story is really awesome, though. And the cinematography is much improved, I think.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I would also like to see Spider Man 2.So as other movies like:

Garfield and Around The World In 80 Days.

The Last Movie I saw in theaters is Shrek 2.

Also Spider Man 3 will be released in theaters May 4,2007!

:cool: