New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to Muppet Central Forums! Don't forget to show photos of your puppet.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Wookie Monster! It's terrific that you are helping to carry on the legacy of puppetry. And like Vincent said, be sure to post any photos of your puppets when they are completed.

lola888

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's nice to be here amongst my fellow muppet lovers! Part of the reason I have joined is because I have some Muppet Toys/Collectibles I need to sell due to lack of space and would rather they ended up in the hands of someone that will enjoy them properly. I also don't have a clue how much they are worth or any are rare so would like some advice if poss.
Anyhoo, I look forward to speaking to you all and get in touch if you may be interested in the toys/collectibles.

Lola :halo:

LostBoysGirl

Reaction score
Hi! *scratches head* Erm, I don't really know what to say, except I'm new, and I'm wondering about your thoughts on the Fieries. (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, here is a pic
)

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Hi! *scratches head* Erm, I don't really know what to say, except I'm new, and I'm wondering about your thoughts on the Fieries. (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, here is a pic
)
I don't remember the Labyrinth that well, but I do remember it being a great movie.
I have it on DVD somewhere, maybe I'll watch it again someday.

Hope you have fun on the Muppet Central forums!

musicteach01

Reaction score
Mainly I joined this group in an attempt to get the inside scoop on Sid the Science Kid. My daughter who is 2 1/2 LOVES Sid and I am hoping for more episodes soon. Also, we bought the Amazon.com exclusive soundtrack a year or so ago and have been desperately waiting for Volume 2. I see that iTunes has released it but not Amazon. I noticed also that the iTunes release of Volume 1 has an extra song on it (Rug Time). Anyway, my daughter's favorite of all the songs, "Beautiful Trees" is not on either Volume! Is there going to be a Volume 3????