New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SesameFever

Reaction score
I have been a Muppet Fan since I was a kids. The best is classic Sesame Street. I am trying to collect EVERY Sesame Street album.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome SesameFever! You may want to try out the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section for albums, where someone may have an album for sale or trade or you can trade for MP3's of the albums you need.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to MC forums! Hubert already said what I'm going to say, so…
Have a great time here!

MuppetBud

Reaction score
This is my first custom Muppet (actually a Fraggle ). Does anybody know where to find decent patterns for ex) Animal?

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi MuppetBud! I really like the Fraggle you made, there. You might find the "Puppet Building and Performing" section of the forum useful, and maybe even the "Muppet Replicas" section.

Tbird29

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Im a Mama to 4. Three girls and a little guy. My little boy is totally obsessed with Sesame Street! Looking forward to checking out the collectibles section as I am trying to complete his collect-a-pals set and eBay has totally failed me. LOL.
I was not happy at first that he likes Sesame Street so much. I watched it growing up and loved it but then I worked at Toys R Us during the huge Tickle Me Elmo rush and it totally turned me off to Sesame Street. His love of it has renewed my love of it. Hoping to have some fun here! :smile::super:

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Tbird29! You will definitely have fun around here! Be sure to check out the Buy, Sell, Trade section and maybe even post what items you are looking for, and I'm sure someone around here will have them to sell.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome all new members! Hope you all have a great time here! And remember, a little craziness won't hurt. :zany: