New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome Artfactore! Glad you found us crazy weirdos.

MuppetsandMe

Reaction score
Hey Ho Guys! I guess I'm the newbie ahaha. I grew up with the Muppets allllll my life. I always loved Fozzie and Piggy. I want to post on this forum because it's almost like a family here.. everyone loves one thing.. The Muppets! Right now I am working on my very own Miss Piggy replica. I am trying a different way to create her so please don't criticize If she turns out differently than I hope! My plans after Piggy are making Kermit, then Fozzie and then possibly Scooter. So watch out because sooner or later (up to 2 weeks) I'll post up pics of me with my hero piggy and some finished designs of her. Maybe I should watch out if Piggy is in my house! :embarrassed: . Thanks guys!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! And put up a video of your replica, too!

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome MuppetsandMe! Your replica sounds like it is coming along well, be sure to put up pictures at some point.

alrussell2010

Reaction score
Hello. I loved Fraggle Rock growing up as a child and we recently came across a video at a yard sale so we bought it. Now our 17 month old is attached to it as well. We ran right out and bought her a couple stuffed fraggles (red and wembly). We are actually getting ready to redo her bedroom in fraggles. I was wondering if anybody knew of fabric or a bed set itself that can be purchased. We have some pictures that we are putting on an overhead projector to paint on her walls but would really like some bedding things. Any help is appreciated.

FiFi

Reaction score
Hello. I am FiFi and I just like puppets. Have all my life and now that I am ready to retire from working, I am ready to get down to playing. Looking to start my new career in puppetry, so stumbled on this site and I have never blogged before (oH! Showing my age!) and I hope I am not doing this wrong. Hope I have found my "people" on this site.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome alrussell2010 and FiFi!!!! Hope you like it here.

Reaction score
hello fellow muppet-lovers, my name is lia & i am so happy to be a part of this community<3! :drool: i am a new member, as this is my 1st post, but i am definitely not a new muppet fan; i have been a fan of jim henson, the muppets, & sesame street since i was a few months old (i am now 26)! growing up, my twin sister erin & i enjoyed SS, the ghost of faffner hall, muppet babies, the muppet show, & prob. more works of jim henson that i can*t even think of @ the moment. :embarrassed:
i teach young toddlers (1 & 2 year olds) @ a daycare, & try to show them classic sesame street (from 1969 to 1991ish), because i think that it was the best era of SS, although there are still some gems here & there.
my sense of humor i think was absolutely influenced by the muppets, & i love it (you know the stuff, like chaos! LOL*)! erin & i watch old jim henson shows recorded from my mom & dad for us when we were little & notice subtle things that we didn*t even realize when we were younger! i think it is some of the best stuff for kids- & most certainly adults- to enjoy!
my sis & i spend most of our time these days watching old muppet-y things on youtube; or spending time here, muppetwiki, etc. we have a youtube channel (VHSheaven) where we plan to upload our fave things (i.e. old episodes of SS, fafner hall, old commercials, & news clips, etc.). we are huge old pop-culture fans, too! so old muppet clips are ideal viewing for us currently! lol* :flirt:
recently we*ve become very into the muppeteers behind our fave muppets. i love all the muppeteers; but jerry, frank, jim, & richard are my faves because they were the 1st- the pioneers! i feel like each of them are a 2nd father & 1st teacher to me, in a way, & always friends. :halo:
ok, sorry about how long this post is. wow! enough muppet-nerdness here. :wink: in the meantime, keep it muppetational, all<3! :smile: