New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MLR930

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here! not new to the Muppets of course being born in 1980 they have always been a big part of my life. Looking forward to chatting with you all! :smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Angela, and I am new to the Muppet Central form! <33 I am currently a High School student. I have had the passion for puppetry for nearly 5 years already, and I'm currently seekin' my fortune to become a puppeter. I also build my very own customised puppets! <3 I also enjoy the arts of walkaround;costumed characters. <3 I also wanted to have fun and enjoy it all! Hope to make some new friends.

R.I.P Jim Henson....a true insparational genius <3 He will deary be missed by many <33:cry:

"I practice to practice" - LinkiePie<3 :sing:

Later,

Angela :crazy:

Sesame Skates

Reaction score
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame....?
(NOT "Elmo") Street? :wink:

My name is Dana. Having been born in 1971, I am a lifelong Sesame Street 70s fan. Apologies to Elmo fans, but it breaks my heart the way he's completely taken over the show. If Elmo was never on SS--if he just had his own show like Dora or Barney--it wouldn't bother me so much. I really wish Elmo-free Sesame Street would come to my local classic TV station Me-TV (would be better than SCRUBS, that's for sure)--no matter how many people tell me it will never happen. When people tell me I can't have something, it makes me want to try to get it even more! Check out my skating videos on YouTube sometime: http://www.youtube.com/user/70s80s

Have a great day! :smile:

Craig Chenery

Reaction score
New member, LOOONG time Muppet fan. I'm very fortunate to be working with Terry Angus, one of the original Fraggle Rock puppeteers on an exciting new film project. If you're interested, I'd love to keep you posted on what promises to be a wonderful film!

Chuchu

Reaction score
I'm Chuchu, and I'm an obsessed Muppet fan. In fact, I'm so obsessed my namesake is Chuchu Fraggle. And who's ever heard of Chuchu Fraggle? Not to brag or anything.:smile:
I hope to post as much as I can!

RedShoebox

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Red. I love Muppets of any kind, but alas, I have a busy schedule and mostly do not have time to take part in all of the great tom-foolery the Muppets have to offer. But, I do try to fit Bert and Ernie in my daily plans, as they are my all-time favorite characters.

Check out my deviantArt page sometime.

redshoebox.deviantart.com

(or something like that. P: )

Steven D

Reaction score
hello my name is steven and i loved sesame street growing up very educational in my opinion there is nothing close to it today as far as teaching young children and actually adults can still learn from sesame street we are never to old to learn and i am a fan of the muppetts looking foreward to season 4 thank you have a great day

jseals

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I am a new recruit, but I am a lifelong fan of the muppets. I grew up watching the muppet show on saturday afternoon every week. I am glad to be a part of the forum, so this is jsut to say Hi!.:embarrassed:

tonksknits

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I'm Tonks, and I'm a HUGE muppet fan. I'm working on creating a knitting pattern book based on the Fraggle Rock series, and if you're interested in helping make that a realilty, please see the post in the Fraggle Rock thread. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the other muppet fans here!

Thanks!

Tonks

ESSMAN

Reaction score
Hello.......im blown away at how many people there are who are into this like myself. Im GREG, i have been in this for years. Mostly for churches, and my kids.