New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

2gsds

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here! Been a muppet lover since childhood! I have a random collection including books, magazines, sigma ceramics and stuffed toys. I'm hoping to find people on the forum that may be interested in them as I no longer collect. Glad to be here! :smile:

2gsds

indie

Reaction score
hi my names indie , thought id say hello to everyone on forum:smile:
Ive been muppets and henson creature shop fan for as long as i can rember and think this forum looks great place for a fan to be.

Green Froggy

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here, my username is AvenueQfan. I am here to learn about how to make puppets and talk about Muppets and Avenue Q:smile::smile::smile:

revtrashheap

Reaction score
I am a member of the Tough Pigs forum and an avid listener to The Muppet Cast. After hearing stephenjlizard refer to this forum many times, I decided to give it a whirl and see what the Muppet Central Forum is all about.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community!
revtrashheap

timzr

Reaction score
Hi to all, I found this forum while searching a video for my nieces. REM (Furry Happy Monster) is what I'm looking for, they love that video.
I've been a Muppet fan forever. I love any of them and watch often.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lil0Vampy... I love the Muppets and Sesame Street, hence me joining the forum ^^

BonBon73

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Muppet Fans ! I am so excited to be here with people that adore and love the muppets. I write puppet skits for kids church. I have had 3 skits published, and so I have gotten a lot of puppets that way, for the exchange of the skits. I am a kid still at heart. So hope to get to know some of you. Bonnie

BonBon73

Reaction score
Greetings I am very pleased to meet a puppet person from Wales. I have some friends over in Wales, and I want to come there so bad lol. I am from the land of the frozen lakes Minnesota Usa. I hope to get to meet you and so we can chat sometime. Take Care Hot golf.

TelephoneRock

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm TelephoneRock, and you can guess what I'm a fan of just from looking at my name. ;-) I'm a huge fan of old-school Sesame Street, and I decided to join after I heard about this forum so many times. So I decided to join the Muppet family of diehard fans like myself. I'm also a member of the Tough Pigs forum. I think I'm going to like it here. ^__^