New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm beakerboy12. :eek:

I am a huge Muppet fan, I love all the Muppet movies and shows and characters (namely Beaker, if you haven't noticed already by the cool smilie).

I've actually already been on Muppet Central and I've always wanted to become a member.

~

Waldorf: If at first you don't succeed, fail fail again.
:sleep::boo:

j3h

Reaction score
Greetings!
I've been lurking for quite some time, but I've been inspired by forum member Dearth's creations in the action figure forum to finally join up and start showing some of my own pictures, collection & creations.
fun times ahead

Hotgolf

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, be it ladies, gents or fury friends.

Been mooching about for a while now and thought I'd better pop in and say hello to everyone.
My names Mart and I'm from Bridgend South Wales in the UK. I've been an avid Muppet fan since I was a wee little lad when I had my first Muppet annual, the one where Kermit walks home alone with everyone ignoring him or just walking past, only to find they are all waiting for him when he gets in.
I also remember waiting for Wednesdays at around 6:30 when the Muppet show would be on TV. The good old days:big_grin:

The annual has long since gone, but the memories and happiness has stayed with me since those early days.

So, thanks and Hi to everyone from sunny South Wales, and hope to see you around the boards:excited:

PS, loving the smilies

dmoss

Reaction score
Howdy, j3h! Can't wait to see some of your contributions! Have fun! :smile:

Gobored fraggle

Reaction score
hello!

I'm:smirk::excited: Goboredfraggle,I'm new here. I love Fraggle Rock.I need to collect Season 1,2,and 3. and the Christmas dvd.I have the final season.I would also love to collect The Muppet Show. It has my idol,Cheryl Ladd[Kris Munroe] from Charlie's Angels.I wonder if the remake has been greenlighted yet.:sympathy:-Dr.Bob,the vetranarian's hospital.I also loved the ones the Wonder Pig[Lynda Carter,Christopher Reeve[rip],and the cast of Star Wars.I wish Muppet Babies was on dvd-1984-199?

SeanC

Reaction score
Greetings from Dublin, Ireland.
Was a big 'Muppet Show' fan in my youth, lost interest during my teenage years ( as teenagers normally do ) but have subsequently rediscovered the work of Jim Henson via the MS DVD sets. Bought the first season back in 2008 when I saw it discounted in a store and enjoyed it so much I subsequently picked up season two a week later. Bought season three on release day and ever since have been drumming my fingers for four & five :smile:
Also a big fan of 'The Dark Crystal', 'Labyrinth' and 'The Storyteller'. I remember loving 'Fraggle Rock' as a child, although I've yet to revisit this show on DVD. 'Fraggle Rock' used to confuse me, actually. Irish tv would show the US version with the Doc, but British tv ( which we got on cable ) showed the version set on a lighthouse with The Skipper. That certainly made me scratch my head a few times! :zany:
Anyway, I'm finding this an interesting place to be sure.

Cool Bear

Reaction score
Hello I am Cool Bear

My favourite Muppets are Fozzie , Miss Piggy and Animal. I think my least favourite is the rat that hangs around with Gonzo as I do not like rats ... but even then he is funny ... so I guess I do not dislike any of them.

Labyrinth is my favourite Henson film.

jerre

Reaction score
Just thought I should stop by and say hello. Looking forward to talking with all of you and also searching for some pvc figures I am having a problem locating.:hungry:

dmoss

Reaction score
Hi, everybody! You all seem like you'll do fine around the boards, but only if you participate! Don't forget to jump-in to any discussions you want to be a part of, and make your opinion known...it's not as hard as you'd think. Take care, and hopefully I'll see you around the boards! :smile:

LarryL

Reaction score
Looking for Antron Fleece

My favorite Muppet piece. I never laughed better or hard ever.

I need antron fleece! I do stop motion and my puppet maker friend is making some goats for me. She needs antron fleece to complete the goats.

I hope someone can help or knows a replacement. Thanks either way, for reading.