New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Delta Shout

Reaction score
*waves*
Hi, I'm Delta Shout :smile:

I finally plucked up the courage to join the forums, but I've been reading the threads for a while. Since September, in fact.

I tend to get crazes about things; ie Transformers, Doctor who or muppets. Though I'm still obsessed about the others, I mostly focus on the main craze at the time. Ten points if you can guess what I'm obsessed with right now. (hint: It begins with a M)

What else? umm...
I'm not much of a talker and I tend to lurk in forums so i'll probably read everything but only post if I feel really strongly about something.
I haven't seen Letters from Santa (Living in Aus, we had to wait until the DVD release for both MWoO and VMMC) I have it now, but am planning to watch it when my brother comes home for christmas.
If I talk, I tend to refer to my brother alot - I'm doing it now. We're really close: I'm his biggest fan (He has a band) and he's now got a 'dream job' as a Gofer on the set for a new movie (I'm thinking of calling him Scooter)
I've got a couple of things going, a fanfic and a picture thats nearly finished, so when their done I'd like your opinions.

Okay, enough talking about me.
Time to talk Muppets!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I'm MuppetsFan4Life (or MF4L , if that's shorter for you). I love anything muppet and puppet related. I am a fanfic writer, but I've never written a Muppets fanfic before. Maybe I'll write my very first one here! Who knows? My favorite muppet is :mad: , but :smile: comes in at a close second. I love:excited: from Fraggle Rock and Ojo from Bear In The Big Blue House. I hope to have alot of fun here!

muppet boy

Reaction score
Hello!
I have been a muppet fan ever since I can remember. I own alot of specials that my parents taped back when I was young, including the complete, unedited version of A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson and several others. I'd love to talk with all of you about these specials and shows as well as the current state of the muppets. Hope to see you around the forums!

Frackles

Reaction score
Introducing myself.

Hello,

My name is Tim Morris and I am new to Muppet Central forums.

I am crazy about all things Jim Henson and Muppet. Fraggle Rock, Sesame street, and the Muppet show are some of my all time favorite television shows. I'm a big Dark Crystal fan.

I am an illustrator and artist, and as a creative person, I have aspirations to produce work that affects people in some way. Jim Henson and the Muppeteers are a great source of inspiration for me in this regard, as they show creative folk like me that we can make a difference.

the weirdo

Reaction score
Okay, what's uppppp? I am 'the weirdo', as you can see. I am a huge Gonzo fan, but I also like Clifford and Johnny Fiama.
I am a girl, and have only recently become a Muppets fan. My favourite movies are the Muppets Wizard of Oz (Gonzo as the Tin Robot, of course, and the Clifford cameo!), Muppets Treasure Island (I has a Cabin Fever 8D) and Muppets in Space (Of couse, Gonzo and Clifford!)
I love Muppets Tonight and Carl the Big Mean (insert occupation here).

bh7812

Reaction score
Been meaning to sign up for the forums for a while now, won't be a stranger to the forums :smile: I'm a fairly big Muppet fan so I have read a lot of posts here over time just finally getting around to finally signing up!

FozHebert

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Ben. I live in Houston Tx. I heard about the forum on The Muupetcast. I've listened to that for about half a year now. I can't wait to get more involved and meet new people!

6ftInchworm

Reaction score
Oh hey, people! Hello everybody! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chase, but anyone can call me by my username if that person wishes. Been a Muppet fans for years (maybe a decade even), so hey, one werido might fit in with other weridos, right? So, one flew over the nest and here I am!

Sooooo, what can I say around here? Well, would it surprised anyone that I've been lurking around these parts for YEARS but FINALLY decided to join up? And before you ask, hey, just picture Fozzie trying to do a pie gag but never getting to it. That was my situation. But the pie finally hit the fan, becuase I'm here to deliver the goods!

See, I got a million of them! Like to stay around, but I might overstay my welcome. So let's just say that I'm in other forums (you can't miss me. "Chase" is your hint), blogs, other, a fan of other mediums (we'll be here all night listing favorites), and an all around nice guy for a sweet sixteen man!

Ah, thank you, thank you you've been a great audience! Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka Wocka etc. Hah hah. Thank you, thank you, and thank YOU!

Now can anyone tell me on how to make the oldest post go first and the latest post go last? :smile:

Cari Marie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to say Hello to everyone & say I am so excited to be a member of this forum. I have been an avid Muppet Fan my entire 35 years.:flirt: I miss Jim Henson's creativity masterful skills, but I also am very pleased with all of the projects since his tragic passing & I look forward to any and all future projects.
Happy Holidays everyone!

SIRZOOT

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! My name is Lavell but you can call me by my screen name SIRZOOT.. I am glad I found this site! I have been a muppet fan since I first started watching Sesame Street about 35 years ago. I had been wondering when the Muppet Show Seasaon 4 was coming out, and now I know..