New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello all, My name is Monica and my wonderful son is Michael Shane. I grew up loving Sesame Street and my son has taken that passion to a new level. He wants to work with the Henson Company or CTW as a writer, performer and creator. Big dreams? I will encourage every way I can. We just joined the forum and checking in and out often. We have had a absolutely awesome 2 weeks. We have ventured down to Atlanta to the Museum of Puppet Artistry where we meet Heather Henson and Brian Henson. We was able to set in on Brian's class. As a mom I want to thank all that made us so welcomed to the muppet family and special thanks to Heather and Brian for signing his book and taking the time out to speak with him. You done a mother's heart good. I also would like to thank the others that took out time with Michael Shane and talked with him. I look foward to meeting more lover of muppets and sharing information. HELLO to all and God Bless!
Welcome! :crazy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newest members!
:smile:

Jen, I must confess I know next to nothing about Fafner Hall. Great to have you join us!
Monica, I must say that I am just a little bit jealous. Getting to meet two of the Hensons! Awesome!
:big_grin: Does your son have his own account? Welcome!
Micky, da Bronx, eh? Or as my mom would say, Bronix. That's where I'm originally from, and I miss it on occasion.

I know it's only been a little over a week, but it feels like longer since I was here last! Let me say then that it's great to see all of you again, and come back right where I belong!
:smile:

KaityDid

Reaction score
hello. found this fourm via someone from the Office form...i know there are some of you out there from DMI ::waves::. um...yeah, Muppets are cool. i'm in my last year of college, working on my BFA in theatre, i ultimatly either want to direct or stage manage someday, i'll probably have more of a direction after this year though. so, hi! :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Hey Kaity...welcome.

Yes, Muppets certainly are cool :smile:

Reaction score
I'm here

Ok, I know I haven'[t posted, even though I have been a member for a long time. Let's see, I am Dwayne1115's fiance. I know, he's crazy. I have 4 children. The boys are 9 and 7, and the girls are 5 and 4. My soon-to-be ex, is in prison. The kids love Dwayne, and the girls call Dwayne, Daddy. I ma living in Tn, and love Tn, ascompared to Fl, where I grew up.
Please feel free to message me about any questions, or any other info you may want to know.
Charlotte:halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok, I know I haven'[t posted, even though I have been a member for a long time. Let's see, I am Dwayne1115's fiance. I know, he's crazy. I have 4 children. The boys are 9 and 7, and the girls are 5 and 4. My soon-to-be ex, is in prison. The kids love Dwayne, and the girls call Dwayne, Daddy. I ma living in Tn, and love Tn, ascompared to Fl, where I grew up.
Please feel free to message me about any questions, or any other info you may want to know.
Charlotte:halo:
Well i feel it fiting that I be the first one to Welcome you to our Crazy family! love ya Hunny!

MGCJerry

Reaction score
Yet Another Hello Post

Just posting my "hello" I'm new here.

My name is MGCJerry (Jerry), and I'm a fan of Labyrinth & The Dark Crystal. I remember watching a little Sesame Street & Fraggle Rock as a kid as well. I ended up here after searching for various things related to a couple of my very few favorite movies.

My other interests is php programming, and roleplaying (pen and paper) and other than that, quite boring. :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
Hi Jerry, welcome to MC. I agree Labyrinth and Dark Crystal are awesome. But Labyrinth is my favourite out of the two.