New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome all new members of the last several days glad that u are all here i hope u have a wonderful time this is the best fourm ever .:smile::excited: Glad u are all here

Kermie fan

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppets Forum

:smile:Welcome! Hope you enjoy the Muppet Forum! It's a nice place to find out what new with the Muppets and be with all those who love the Muppets.

muppetmomma

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Sabrina and I am a graduate student in the puppetry program at UConn--I've been working on my degree part-time for three years and finish this December. I've searched this site so many times for advice and absolutely love the enthusiasm and wisdom that are here in abundance. What an awesome crew!

Sabrina

:flirt:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
We here at MC hope you find this place to be fun and...well..magical.

*cues the Sabrina: The Teenage Witch theme*

For indeed, this place is a magical, for as Majory--the all-knowing Trash Heap (neeah)--said, "You cannot leave the magic"!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Sabrina and I am a graduate student in the puppetry program at UConn--I've been working on my degree part-time for three years and finish this December. I've searched this site so many times for advice and absolutely love the enthusiasm and wisdom that are here in abundance. What an awesome crew!

Sabrina

:flirt:
We learned our wisdom from the best teachers of all IMHO :smile:

LawnChair

Reaction score
Hello~ I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. My name is Leslie and I've been a Muppet fan ever since my dad sat me down in front of the TV, Saturday morning and turned on the Muppet Babies when I was a wee child. I'm 20 and a history major, but I think I can attribute a few episodes of the Muppet Babies to getting me interested in my major because the brought up subjects that I later began to study and enjoy. I remember I loved singing Rainbow Connection with my best friend when we were in elementary school and running into the kitchen to hide when the third spirit appeared in the Muppet Christmas Carol.

From Sesame Street, I recall that I really liked the Waiter Grover sketches and Monsterpiece Theatere. When I watch the sketches now I can actually understand the humor even better and that's something I love about Jim's work. It keeps kids interested with it's magic and imagination elements but it's also a lot of fun for adults too.

anytimepally

Reaction score

Sabrina
Welcome! :wisdom:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hello~ I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. My name is Leslie and I've been a Muppet fan ever since my dad sat me down in front of the TV, Saturday morning and turned on the Muppet Babies when I was a wee child. I'm 20 and a history major, but I think I can attribute a few episodes of the Muppet Babies to getting me interested in my major because the brought up subjects that I later began to study and enjoy. I remember I loved singing Rainbow Connection with my best friend when we were in elementary school and running into the kitchen to hide when the third spirit appeared in the Muppet Christmas Carol.

From Sesame Street, I recall that I really liked the Waiter Grover sketches and Monsterpiece Theatere. When I watch the sketches now I can actually understand the humor even better and that's something I love about Jim's work. It keeps kids interested with it's magic and imagination elements but it's also a lot of fun for adults too.
Hello :excited:. Many of us started with Muppet Babies to:smile:. I wish Nick could still show it : (.
You'll like it here, the people are all very nice and we talk about all the shows and movies :smile:.