New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi! I have never heard that the Dark Crystal is popular here in Japan. It seems like they would like it though. Nightmare Before Christmas is huge here, but I have yet to meet someone who has seen the Dark Crystal and remembers it...
welcome shimauta so glad that you are here with this great fourm i hope that you have a great time

Oscar0802

Reaction score
:grouchy: Hi, I am new, I will go into detail about my exposure to SS and the Muppets in my post. I have read this forum for a bit, and finally decided to join. I grew up with sesame street and then the muppets. I played with the little people style toys when I was a kid, and still have most of them. I am a fan of Oscar, and then of Animal. I have gotten to like Elmo as that is my sons favortie, and all we watch are Elmo dvds.

hartsteve

Reaction score
Introduce Myself

Dear Muppet Fans:

I would just like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Steve, and I like all of you, am a big fan of the Muppets. I was going through my entire collection yesterday, and came across The Muppets Rainbow Connection Kermit - NRFB. If you want it email, me with a price or best offer and I will send it out today. hartsteve@earthlink.net.

Have a great day.

Steve

muppet baby

Reaction score
:grouchy: Hi, I am new, I will go into detail about my exposure to SS and the Muppets in my post. I have read this forum for a bit, and finally decided to join. I grew up with sesame street and then the muppets. I played with the little people style toys when I was a kid, and still have most of them. I am a fan of Oscar, and then of Animal. I have gotten to like Elmo as that is my sons favortie, and all we watch are Elmo dvds.
Welcome oscar0802,
so glad that you could be here i know that you will love it here it is a wonderful place to be .
i really love Elmo to and sesmeme street i am 26 and i still watch it almost every day .
i loved the little people also when i was little i had some of those to he he .

this is a wonderful place for muppet fans, and so many wonderful peopld i hope that you have a wonderful time as i have had .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Dear Muppet Fans:

I would just like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Steve, and I like all of you, am a big fan of the Muppets. I was going through my entire collection yesterday, and came across The Muppets Rainbow Connection Kermit - NRFB. If you want it email, me with a price or best offer and I will send it out today. hartsteve@earthlink.net.

Have a great day.

Steve

welome steve,

i am so glad that you are here this is a wonderful place to be i hope that you enjoy it here .:smile:

volleygirl

Reaction score
Hello new family!

My name is Kristine, and frankly am shocked at my inability to be here sooner. I'm a member of a few online communities, and this would or should have been one of the first!

I'm a stay-at-home mom to a son age 3 1/2 and another baby due the end of September. I've grown up watching TMS with my dad on a weekly basis (until they stopped running them) as well as Sesame Street with my younger brothers. Both my son and my favorite Muppet Movie is Muppet's Take Manhattan. And of course I CANNOT wait until TMS season 2 is released in August.

My husband is a die hard Star Wars fan, as I am with the muppets. Hence my avitar. ;-) I haven't seen everything that Jim Henson has put his fingers in, but I will always be loyal to TMS, Sesame Street, and the earlier movies.

It will be nice to join another family. Have a great day!

wickedpuppets

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes :smile:

-Loki-

PS... If this ends up being a double post, sorry, the quick reply was hanging for like 4 mins lol