New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome to everyone who have been joinning the Muppet Central here. Sorry i haven't stop by to say hello to everyone of you but i'm always glad to meet new peoples (MTM) and fans all ages. Thanks for being a member and hope to one day get to talk to you all. CRAZY, ZANY, FUN, FILLED, MUPPET/FRAGGLE/SESAME web site of all times! *jumps around exticed*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi Christine! Nice to meet you! I hope you like it here and good luck with your job hunt!

Cyber Bishop

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I have been trolling around site for a while now and finally decided to join..

Some info about me.

My name is Earl, I am a 36 year old father of 2 beautiful daughters. One is 14 the other is 2 and a half. I have been married for almost 15 years and we are all Muppet fanatics.
I loved watching the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock when I was a kid.

I am also a huge Transformer, Star Wars, Godzilla, Sci Fi fan, I am also a member of the 501st Legion (star wars costumers). I enjoy roller skating and riding my bike with my oldest daughter.
I frequent a few online forums like Seibertron (one of the biggest Transformer sites on the net), Retro Junk and a few others.
I look forward to meeting some new friends around here.

choirgirlsrbetr

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Kayla. I found this sight while searching around. Let's see a bit about me. I'm in choir and debate and my favorite Jim Henson is the Labyrinth. I saw it about 5 years ago and it has sparked an obsession with anything David Bowie or Jim Henson related. It's a pretty good obsession to have though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, Cyber Bishop! Were glad that you've joined us here. That's cool that your a mere of the 501th legion (Star Wars Costumers) And Retro Junk is a really great site, too. We're really big transformers fans in my house, too! But it grate that you have a family of Muppet fanatics. There's always something for the whole family, and there's always in every production that the whole family can enjoy as well.:smile:

Big hello to you to, Kayla! I know what you mean. I know it's hared for me not to be obsessed with anything Jim Henson, too!:smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post on MC (i had been trying to sign on here for days but never had the time to do it). I must say Muppet Central is the best thing that ever happened to muppet fans!(that, and MuppetWiki). I just hope that I start out on the right foot instead of being known as a pain in the behind! But anyways, I am so excited of being on here! Hello Muppet Central!
:smile:
That's me almost two months ago ! How have I been so far? Am I annyoing?:concern: