dontdoitagain

amymoe

mleonard

Snuffy

*runs around singing songs of every series possible*

grandpaj

Reaction score
Please help me find what I lost...

In 1976 - 1978 my family and I lived in England. Sometime during or immediately before, I purchased a cassette tape of the Muppets. It was unique in that the tape was organized and recorded as if it were a show -- dialogue between music, referred to Muppet Tape, etc.

I've been trying to remember the songs that were on it. One was Manamanah (spelled correctly?), not sure of others. I also know there was a great dialogue between Kermit and the Sax Player who didn't want to play a certain song. Once Kermit explained the Facts of Life to him (Why don't I just get another sax player), his comment was, "Why don't we just get down and play this little beauty." or words to that effect.

I'm not sure when my tape disappeared but I'd really like to have it. Can anyone help me identify the tape and where I might buy it?

Thanks for your help.
Grandpa J:halo:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi, Dana! Its nice to meet you and Welcome!:smile:

Hi Grandpaj! And welcome also!:smile:

grandpaj

Reaction score
THAT'S IT. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! What a delight to hear this old friend again.

madhatter

Reaction score
Just joined

Hello everybody,

I came across this forum/site while reading through the muppet wiki. As I'd like to stay up-to-date on muppet events and releases I thought I might join this place.
My name is Arvid and I am 29 years old. I have been a huge muppets fan as kid, but then somehow forgot a bit about them because here in Germany they haven't been on screen for the last couple of years.
I just ordered the DVD set of the first season of the Muppet-Show and I am really looking forward to it, although I am used to the german dubbed version. It's a shame that there are no german DVDs of Muppet-Show, Fraggles or Sesame Street available yet.

Cheers,
Arvid

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Andy,

glad that you are here i hope that you enjoy your time here i know that i have this is a great place to be .:smile: i am looking forword to reading all of your posts

Glad that you are here

Sad Sad Monster

Reaction score
Hello

Hello everyone.
I just started making my own puppets for a local tv show that I have been doing for a few years off and on. So far my first puppet its comming along really nice, even though i had no clue what i was doing from the start. i hope to learn as much as I can from this forum and eventually be able to give some back to someone as new as I am now. :crazy: