New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi madhatter! Nice to meet you!

Hi Sad Sad Monster! Good luck with your TV show and puppet making!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Great big Hugs and welcome to MC! While you're here, have a muffin! *begins handing out muffins*

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Thanks, but I have waffles. Anyway, my account FINALLY got activated. So hello and I hope my name rises to be as popular as BEAR, Phillip Chapman, and GelfingWaldo. Thank you.

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
Howdy howdy, everybody, I thought it was time I got around to posting something here cause I registered almost a whole year ago!
Your wonderful website and forums are very helpful to me.
I have adored the Muppets from the time I was in Sesame Street's target audience demographics and never got tired of The Muppets Take Manhattan (it seems like it was on tv yearly!). I had to wait several years to be able to see the other Muppet movies and the Muppet Show and so forth.
But back then only being exposed to Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, I was compelled to write to Jim Henson when I was 6, and very amazingly he took the time to respond to my letter. I was touched very deeply by this gesture and will never forget the magic and wonder of the Muppets!
Thanks everyone!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there GuyGadoir. Glad to have you join in on the crazy stuff that goes on here. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey everybody, welcome!! It's great to have y'all here, and I hope you guys enjoy yourselves 'round these parts! :big_grin:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Hi, IgorPonweed! Welcome. It can if we really like you around here.
Thanks, I think I'm gonna like it here. These people seem a little like me.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Igor, your avy is AWESOME!!!!!!! (I'm a little obsessed with Weird Al) Enjoy your waffle!