New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Dogfren

Reaction score
Hello to all!
It's much pleasure and above all, great honour for me to announce my arrival on what I consider a real human forum on the web.
Looking forward for an everlasting and fruitful stay with all.
I'll be right back!

susie murphy

Reaction score
hi my name is Susan and I am desperatly looking for any leads on the character of the chef as I am studying personality styles in leadership, can anyone share anything about the chef with me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

jdub

Reaction score
First Time Poster,Long Time Muppet Fan

My name's jim but you can call me jdub.I didn't think of using a Muppet name,thinking that they were all taken.Anyway,I love the Muppets from Sesame Street(Bert & Ernie,Big Bird,Harry Monster,Telly,Elmo,Snuffy,Guy Smiley,Grover +) & The Muppet Show(Fozzie,Kermit,Miss Piggy,Scooter,Rizzo the Rat,The 2 old guys up in the balcony-what was their names?,Gonzo,Rowlf +)I loved Dinosaurs("Not the Mommy!")and Muppets Tonight + a bunch of Muppet shows & the movies.I haven't seen every Muppet movie,but I've seen a lot of them.Me & my 3 sisters used to have Muppet glasses growing up but sadly they all broke.:smile:

jdub

Reaction score
Thanks!

I'll do my best to capture the pure Muppet Essence on this site! I bow down to the followers who lead the Muppet wrath.:stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
jdub said:
My name's jim but you can call me jdub.I didn't think of using a Muppet name,thinking that they were all taken.Anyway,I love the Muppets from Sesame Street(Bert & Ernie,Big Bird,Harry Monster,Telly,Elmo,Snuffy,Guy Smiley,Grover +) & The Muppet Show(Fozzie,Kermit,Miss Piggy,Scooter,Rizzo the Rat,The 2 old guys up in the balcony-what was their names?,Gonzo,Rowlf +)I loved Dinosaurs("Not the Mommy!")and Muppets Tonight + a bunch of Muppet shows & the movies.I haven't seen every Muppet movie,but I've seen a lot of them.Me & my 3 sisters used to have Muppet glasses growing up but sadly they all broke.:smile:
Hi and welcome to MC! The two old guys are Statler:boo:, and Waldorf:sleep:.

jdub

Reaction score
Thanks

I'm gonna forget their names sooner or later again.Just keep thinking in my head Statler & Wardof...repeat X amount of times.Thanks,new friend.:big_grin: