New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Beebers

Reaction score
Welcome to you, you'll find it's a good home here.

Buddy Guy, unreal, love him, not many people know his music.

:cool:

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Meant to add (and can't seem to edit a post after someone's replied :frown:):
Favourite non-muppet films/series: Red Dwarf, Good Will Hunting, Shrek, Shawshank Redemption.

It seems that I messed up the links in my last post: they should be Games Workshop, and painting - oops! :frown: :S

Beebers said:
Welcome to you, you'll find it's a good home here.
Buddy Guy, unreal, love him, not many people know his music.

Yup, it looks like a very sweet site :smile:

I got into him after he was on "Later with Jules Holland" last year. It's worth checking out Andy Timmons too if you like him - a technically more able, and mostly instrumental, blues/rock guitarist- Pawn Kings is a great album (although the rest of his stuff, like The Spoken and the Unspoken is more "rocky", but is still impressive and great to listen to!).

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
bazooka_beak said:
Right now, fantasy oriented. You know, like Lord of the Rings, only not NEARLY as good, and nothing like it :wink:
OO OO my next books is fantasy! Well kinda YA fantasy...

Its my first full length novel so its all like "Woo"

Drew

Reaction score
Hello there.

I'm Drew, Andrew or Andy all depending on who's talking to me. I'm 19 (20 next month) and I'm from the UK. As you've probably guessed I'm new here :smile: My girlfriend told me about this forum tonight, so I thought I'd come and check it out. She's a Muppet hater, but was still nice enough to buy me a Kermit for Christmas :big_grin: I'm sure I'll manage to convice her to love the Muppets as much as I do though :smile:

It's 2:48am, so I suppose I should really be off to bed now :frown:

Beebers

Reaction score
I got into him after he was on "Later with Jules Holland" last year. It's worth checking out Andy Timmons too if you like him - a technically more able, and mostly instrumental, blues/rock guitarist- Pawn Kings is a great album (although the rest of his stuff, like The Spoken and the Unspoken is more "rocky", but is still impressive and great to listen to!).[/QUOTE]

I still screw up editing posts and I know how to do it. In fact, I think I just screwed up this one. Andy Timmons, I'll check him out, I don't have anything of his. How beautiful is Wales? Always wanted to see it. Someday. It must be amazingly pretty. Gah !!! I did mess it up.

Beebers

Reaction score
Drew said:
Hello there.

I'm Drew, Andrew or Andy all depending on who's talking to me. I'm 19 (20 next month) and I'm from the UK. As you've probably guessed I'm new here :smile: My girlfriend told me about this forum tonight, so I thought I'd come and check it out. She's a Muppet hater, but was still nice enough to buy me a Kermit for Christmas :big_grin: I'm sure I'll manage to convice her to love the Muppets as much as I do though :smile:

It's 2:48am, so I suppose I should really be off to bed now :frown:
Welcome Drew, Andrew and Andy. Three for one, does this mean you'll post three times each time?? Just kidding; we do a lot of that here. More friends from across the pond, very good indeed. You'll find it's quite addictive here, and there is no known treatment for it.

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Beebers said:
How beautiful is Wales? Always wanted to see it. Someday. It must be amazingly pretty. Gah !!! I did mess it up.
Hmm, well, as long as you avoid the Rhondda, yeah, it's pretty (in comparison to Southampton ... *cough*concrete mess*cough* :wink:). It's well worth seeing the area around the Gower - try Welsh Tourism (UK Govt Site) for a few pics.

kitncaboodle

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hellow everybody! Longtime lurker here, just now stepping out of the shadows.

Like most folks, my Muppet experience began with Seseme Street about when I was taking my first steps. I found the Muppet Show a few years later during my preteen years and had a blast watching it. I got to see the movies in between SS and MS, about when I was five, but I have to confess, the (classic) Muppets scared me a little at the time.

Favorite Muppet: Either Kermit (he's just a little sweetie!) or Scooter (cunning, manipulative, but basically nice; my kind of guy!)

Least Favorite: Sam Eagle, but boy is that an understatement! Words cannot describe how much I positively HATE the bigoted freak! And good Lord, he's so ugly I couldn't even tell what he *was* when I first saw him! Why can't they just get rid of this character, it would be such an improvement...and...and....

Oh sorry, got carried away, didn't I? I'll stop now.

Anyways, look forward to talking to you guys!

dmx10101

Reaction score
kitncaboodle said:
Least Favorite: Sam Eagle, but boy is that an understatement! Words cannot describe how much I positively HATE the bigoted freak! And good Lord, he's so ugly I couldn't even tell what he *was* when I first saw him! Why can't they just get rid of this character, it would be such an improvement...and...and....
A bit harsh on him aren't we? He is the symbol for America and thats where I live, so I can't hate Sam.