New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

grail

Reaction score
as "he of 1001 avatars", let me just say this about that.

your avatar can be up to 64x64 and can be whatever you want, but try to keep it clean. that's about it...let me know if you're looking for something specific, and if it doesn't take too much skill, i'll see what i can do. otherwise, you're better off asking Jamie...

Joseph

Reaction score
Re: Greetings to all!

Originally posted by Mayhem Diva

Any intrusive, personal questions about Byron will be most eagerly answered. :big_grin:

I love you signature. I think we should start a byron question answering thread. I am sure that many of the folks here have things that they would like to know about byron answered.

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: Re: Greetings to all!

Originally posted by Joseph
I love you signature. I think we should start a byron question answering thread. I am sure that many of the folks here have things that they would like to know about byron answered.
LOL!!! Hello Byron's sister!!!!!!!! it's soooo good to finally meet you! Byron loves you very much and he let's everyone know it too :smile:

Be careful, people might start asking you to make up a Byron FAQ! LOL!

Mayhem Diva

Reaction score
Byron FAQ

OK, it looks like there have been multiple requests for Byron info. I may indeed have to start a Byron thread... unless floods of money head my way in the next, oh, 5 minutes, shall we say?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
...and when the mayhem does infact break out, M. Charles will be there. :big_grin:

-Matt

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Tara! I'm just a newcomer myself, but I've had the pleasure of reading Byron's reviews on Epinions for the past two years. :big_grin: Looking forward to seeing what deep, dark sisterly secrets you have to drudge up, lol :wink:. Welcome aboard!
Erin

Mayhem Diva

Reaction score
Thanks, Erin! :smile:

And howdy to Toni, also. I, too, have a vivid memory of cracking up every time that I saw "Muh-Nah Muh-Nah"... nothing can bring a smile more quickly than the sound of "Doo doo doo doo doo" in my head.

Oh, wait-- am I the only one with Muppet sounds in my head?:eek:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
ok... so how do I get my avatar to work? I want to use my school avatar for this first week at least if that's ok... homecoming is this week... and I want to show my spirit :wink:

tygerbug

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Garrett Gilchrist, I'm 21 years old, a new member. Grew up as a Muppet fan. My father Guy and his brother Brad did the Muppets comic strip for newspapers in the 80s, so I was exposed to a lot of Muppetry ...

I am currently a struggling young filmmaker in Los Angeles. I have written and directed eight features and dabble in animation, electronic arts, and even puppetry on the side. I am broke, need money, and am attending the University of Southern California. We have a nice film library, maybe I should scour it for rare Muppet stuff.

My favorite Henson show was The Storyteller (or The Jim Henson Hour when that was on).

grail

Reaction score
go to "user cp" -> "edit options" -> "change avatar"

then hit "browse" and browse to where the picture is stored on your comp. then hit "submit modifications"

that should do it, and i look forward to seeing it!