New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Robinlover

Reaction score
Hello! I am Robinlover and I have been a fan of everything muppets since I was a little baby eating Oreos.
The first muppet merchandise I received was a muppet baby Gonzo plush and the second being a Kermit the frog head and a Big bird plush. The first muppet thing I remember watching as a kid was Sesame Street and nine episodes of the Muppet Show my parents bought at a garage sale. I watched those nine episodes until the day the three discs broke.
My favorite muppet is Robin the frog but Kermit is a CLOSE second. In fact, because I love him so much( and since he doesn’t have ANY merch) I named a stuffed frog I have Robin.
I have been reading This forum (specifically the fan fiction section) for about four years, and decided today to sign up.
Also, people tell me I am too old for Sesame Street, but IDC I still watch it!
Yay.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
My favorite muppet is Robin the frog but Kermit is a CLOSE second. In fact, because I love him so much( and since he doesn’t have ANY merch) I named a stuffed frog I have Robin.
Ahem.

Hey, now that we're using circle avatars, I found a cute little Robin avatar for you to use as well.

Robinlover

Reaction score
Oh my gosh thank you!! But besides the little figurines, there is also this like plate, bowl and cup set with Robin on it.
Btw I have all of those figurines