New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am Kalen and I love anything with Muppets including the muppet show, all the muppet movies, and sesame street. I joined Muppetcentral because I really enjoy making puppets. My favorite episode of the Muppet Show is also the star wars episode from season 4.
Hi there! Welcome!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am Kalen and I love anything with Muppets including the muppet show, all the muppet movies, and sesame street. I joined Muppetcentral because I really enjoy making puppets. My favorite episode of the Muppet Show is also the star wars episode from season 4.
Nice to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your puppetry skills! :smile:

GoreJones

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name is James, Im 34 years old and Ive been a fan of everything Jim Henson since I can remember. My parents like to tell stories about when I was about a year and a half old, how they would put me in front of the television when I would cry and put The Muppets, Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street on and I'd instantly stop crying and start laughing. My first book report in elementary school was the autobiography of Jim Henson. Sappy as it may sound, Im sure a lot of people may share this sentiment with me, The Muppets remind me of my innocence before I was corrupted by the world, where your imagination and creativity were everything and nothing else mattered.
Not sex, not money, not anything other than singing, dancing, laughing and coming up with the craziest ideas and them being perfectly reasonable and understood.
Thank You Jim Henson and Company for everything because you helped mold me and my fragile budding imagination into the creative and artistic man I am today.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name is James, Im 34 years old and Ive been a fan of everything Jim Henson since I can remember. My parents like to tell stories about when I was about a year and a half old, how they would put me in front of the television when I would cry and put The Muppets, Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street on and I'd instantly stop crying and start laughing. My first book report in elementary school was the autobiography of Jim Henson. Sappy as it may sound, Im sure a lot of people may share this sentiment with me, The Muppets remind me of my innocence before I was corrupted by the world, where your imagination and creativity were everything and nothing else mattered.
Not sex, not money, not anything other than singing, dancing, laughing and coming up with the craziest ideas and them being perfectly reasonable and understood.
Thank You Jim Henson and Company for everything because you helped mold me and my fragile budding imagination into the creative and artistic man I am today.
Welcome to Muppet Central!